Reply Beyblade Association
Beyblade Yuri, Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roppie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 pm
There's a thread for Beyblade yaoi, a thread for the female bladers themselves, and a het-couple thread, but I haven't noticed a yuri thread ^^ So, I decided what the heck, I'll make a thread just for our favorite Beyblade shoujo-ai pairings!

For those who don't know, yuri and shoujo-ai are terms used to indicate girl x girl love. If you have any problems against it, then please don't take it out here. If you must say something, please sound intelligent and just state why you don't like it without degrading others. Remember, friendliness is next to cleanliness, and cleanliness is next to godliness!

Now that that's settled, speak up and voice your opinions! If you like a yuri couple, share it! Say why you like it, say why you dislike it!

As for me, my favorite is Julia/Mariam. They both have attitude, they both seem like the devious types, and they're both just flat-out beautiful. They're a pretty flexible pairing, and their brothers seem like the types that would hate each other and disapprove of the fact that they're together XD; It's just interesting and fun. ^^

(I'm really sorry I couldn't include a poll. I've run this a million times since two days ago and it never worked, and when I excluded the poll, it did work. So... bleh. I'm sorry!)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:19 am
Oh, yuri, the unhatable gay xD;;;

I personally support EVERY yuri pairing out there, just as I supoprt every yaoi pairing out there. In various aspects and twisted thinking, any pairing can work, whether a partner in that pairing is already in a canon couple or not. From Mao x Emily to Julia x Salima... I like them all heart

I don't have a favourite, I don't think o.o I love MaoEmily, MiriamMao, JuliaMiriam, and JuliaMao the most, though @_@ JuliaMao especially since I saw a screenshot of Mao looking at Julia's arse through a translucent nightgown XD!!!

Everyone's always bashing yaoi, but I haven't seen many bash yuri. Yay for yuri being the peaceful love!  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:42 pm
I'm an all around person. I like all pairings whether they be Yaoi, Yuri, or Hetero pairings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:22 pm
I think ever since I've read Taryn's Several Blows to the Head, that's when I reeeally started liking Hilary/Mariah XD I liked it when I first got that maid picture of them, but then after Hilary hit on Mariah I was like: *-*

I could definitely see Mariam hitting on Hilary. You know, like as the Saint Shields encounter the Bladebreakers, just casually comment on how "Hilary lets everything ruffle her feathers" and walk away. Like what Kamatari did to Misao in Rurouni Kenshin ^^

heart I'm in a Mariam/Hilary mood now XD;;

Roppie

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:03 pm
Mariam/Hilary = Pwn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:08 pm
I'm very open about my yuri. =D I'm still partial though to Mao/Emily. o.o Or anything with Emily since she is the secks. heart

Isn't it funny that I forgot about the Mao/Hiromi in my OWN fic? XD; It wasn't a very big part of the story though. I loved Rei's reaction to it. Uhh, gah, I should work on my fics. I was writing one once that centred on a weird 3 way relationship of Mao, Emily and Mariam.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:27 pm
Mao, Emily, and Mariam?

OMG <3!!

My favorite pairing would have to be Mao/Emily, but I all around love every yuri pairing in Beyblade because they are all secks because they're love.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:06 pm
I like pretty much every yuri pairing too. I'm not against any of them. n.n

Now, Mao I really like in yuri pairings. Just cause it's teh seckshawt. =D

I love Mao/Emily (*-*!), Mao/Hiromi, (Ahh, brilliant Tarie), Miriam/Ming*2, Miriam/Julia, Miriam/Emily (Cause it'd be so brilliant).

Hell, I bet if anyone lists any more pairings, I'd love it. >D;

God, I make myself seem like such a pervy perv in this guild. xD;

*runs off*

Drixer

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:34 am
Beyblade Yuri is teh sex (especially when Ja does girl!Kaixgirl!Rei XDD)
*gets hit*

I'm a JuliaMao fan. I wrote it as complete crack and fell in love with it. I also like Mao/JuliaxMatilda because she's soooo sweet and they could take advantage of love her <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:57 pm
Heck yeah. JuliaMao is the bestest *-*

And I think it was you who said that JuliaMiriam was like KaRe! xD  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:09 am
[Mourir]
Heck yeah. JuliaMao is the bestest *-*

And I think it was you who said that JuliaMiriam was like KaRe! xD

I did...and yummy... that's...yum....

They are a secksy couple!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:56 pm
Yuri should be more popular... all the girls hang over each other D:

Most of them, anyway XD

Gosh... I love that one pic where the girls are getting ready after waking up or something. Julia... that whore... heart  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Icy_Wind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:12 pm
Yay for yuri! I also support practically all yuri couples, but I do tend to lean a bit towards Emily/Mao.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:31 pm
I'm am a proud supporter of any pairing. Yuri is no exception. Infact, I think those tend to have more of a twist to them...  

Alchemic Orgazim

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:40 pm
Kyo-The-Sexyness
I'm am a proud supporter of any pairing. Yuri is no exception. Infact, I think those tend to have more of a twist to them...

Probably since their plots aren't beaten to death with a rotting carcas...

Emily/Mao is so cute. whee I wish there was more of it. Well, any yuri for that matter.

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff