Submit

Do ya think?
  Yes
  No
  Maaybee...
View Results

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 pm
On the Eclipse page, there is an advertisement/ countdown that has some quotes from Eclipse and.. I'm hoping that it means what I think it does.

"...blood was electric in my veins..."

Do you think? I think... I think that is a direct quote from Bella after she was turned. I hope......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Sapphirine Nights
On the Eclipse page, there is an advertisement/ countdown that has some quotes from Eclipse and.. I'm hoping that it means what I think it does.

Do you think? I think... I think that is a direct quote from Bella after she was turned. I hope......
well, he kinda promised so i was hoping he would somehow keep it  

Zirumi

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:42 pm
but wouldnt it burn I think she was talking bout him sitting so close 2 her in biology before cuz if he changed her her veins would be on fire  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 pm
She wouldn't have blood if she were a vampire, silly girl. xD I hope she gets turned cold though....

Ask Me How I Am

SHEROXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:31 pm
Ask Me How I Am
She wouldn't have blood if she were a vampire, silly girl. xD I hope she gets turned cold though....

well the electric effect should be then the time of her transformation. yeah i would like to believe that she becomes a vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Ask Me How I Am

Hehe. My boyfriend snarled at you and called you an idiot. Vampires do have blood. Just like they need the blood. Silly girl.  

Sapphirine Nights

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:56 pm
niecerpiecer
but wouldnt it burn I think she was talking bout him sitting so close 2 her in biology before cuz if he changed her her veins would be on fire

No, because she didn't have biology in her senior year. She only had that class in Twilight. In New Moon she started a new school year and didn't have that class again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 pm
we just don't know until we read eclipse.  

Fifii

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 am
that quote or w/e was in Twilight not Eclipse! pg.141
The last sentence in paragraph 2 so that was not in Eclipse srry
2 disappoint u
This is the sentence- It was nearly warm and hardly windy at all. My blood was electric in my veins. Charlie was finishing breakfast when I came downstairs, and he picked up on my mood immediately.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:57 am
Sapphirine Nights
Ask Me How I Am

Hehe. My boyfriend snarled at you and called you an idiot. Vampires do have blood. Just like they need the blood. Silly girl.

hehe no offence but ur boyfriend is wrong read this from Lexicon-
As Edward explains, "I can’t sleep." (TW9), and "most human fluids are absent… no sweat, no tears," (PC1) and no blood of their own.  

niecerpiecer

Reikage-Sanshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Sapphirine Nights

Actually it could be an emotional feeling with somewhat of a physical form to it. Cuz remember when ever Bella and Edward kiss.. Bella says you feels her body come alive and her blood pretty much sings to Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:34 am
Reikage-Sanshi
Sapphirine Nights

Actually it could be an emotional feeling with somewhat of a physical form to it. Cuz remember when ever Bella and Edward kiss.. Bella says you feels her body come alive and her blood pretty much sings to Edward.

Yeah but thats not in Eclipse though so I still dont know if she is turning inot a vampire cuz that quote was in Twilight sad  

niecerpiecer

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:04 pm
niecerpiecer
Sapphirine Nights
Ask Me How I Am

As Edward explains, "I can’t sleep." (TW9), and "most human fluids are absent… no sweat, no tears," (PC1) and no blood of their own.

'Most' Being the key word, therefore they can still have blood...
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:14 pm
Epitaph of the Twilight
niecerpiecer
Sapphirine Nights
Ask Me How I Am

'Most' Being the key word, therefore they can still have blood...
Epitaph of the Twilight

It said they have NO blood of their own  

niecerpiecer

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out