Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biokonrad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:56 pm
name:estim
race:half dragon half human
class:magic warrior
description: ill just make a picture of how he looks User Image estim is the ellemental dragon and he is maybe the only left of the race he is trying to restore peace betwen all dragons. he also hunts the evil ones and kills them. and when he wants he becomes human
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:59 pm
estim was flying over the land athal 'hakkar when he saw some humans chase animals but he did only look and landed somwhere away from them he was going to the town for more food  

biokonrad

biokonrad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:04 pm
biokonrad
estim was flying over the land athal 'hakkar when he saw some humans chase animals but he did only look and landed somwhere away from them he was going to the town for more food
then he saw a thief trying to steal someones gold then he did run over stopping him from that*hey do never try stealing gold from anyone again *then he gave the man to the jail* hmmm just another boring day i meet the same people all the tim no one new  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:04 pm
Name: Raven
Race: Fallen Angel
weapons: Sword, daggers
Magic level: 8/10
Apperance: User Image
Bio: she fell from Heaven when she was young, she travels alone by herself, many people have captured her and put her as a slave, but she always escapes, she finds it hard to trust people and always keeps to herself

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Raven was walking in the forest, her red silk dress moving along with her, she looks around her black feathers blowing softly in the wind, she sees people and hides from them, she folds in her wings so they would think shes just human  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:32 pm
name:sasuke
race:demon/human
powers:fire and ability to run up trees,walls,etc
appearance:
User Image

abandoned as a child he set of on his own and accidently made a pact with a demon of fire.. this deal gave him control of fire, but made him part demon. he does not like people very much and prefers to live in the woods.  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
Raven was walking in the forest, her red silk dress moving along with her, she looks around her black feathers blowing softly in the wind, she sees people and hides from them, she folds in her wings so they would think shes just human

as sasuke was walking in the woods he saw raven. her wings tucked in, but protruding slightly. he walked up to her. "hello ma'am. nice wings. why do u hide them? oh and my name is sasuke."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:07 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

as sasuke was walking in the woods he saw raven. her wings tucked in, but protruding slightly. he walked up to her. "hello ma'am. nice wings. why do u hide them? oh and my name is sasuke."
she jumps, her hand on her sword ready to attack if needed "h-hello" she said in a soft velvet voice "wings? w-what wings?" she asked looking around nervously  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she jumps, her hand on her sword ready to attack if needed "h-hello" she said in a soft velvet voice "wings? w-what wings?" she asked looking around nervously

looks at her with a kind expression on his face, "do not worry. i do not wish to harm u. and i saw ur wings. do not be ashamed of them. i have wings too...well..sort of...so whats ur name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:16 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

looks at her with a kind expression on his face, "do not worry. i do not wish to harm u. and i saw ur wings. do not be ashamed of them. i have wings too...well..sort of...so whats ur name?"
she looks back at him "my names Raven" she said quietly, she keeps her wings hidden, to scared to trust him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm
"raven...that is a nice name.... i see u do not trust me... i would show u my "wings" but i do not use them if i can prevent it...they are hideous..unlike ur black wings."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 pm
she blushes a little against her pale snow white skin, she looks at him "yea, its.....hard for me to trust people" she said quietly, she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
she blushes a little against her pale snow white skin, she looks at him "yea, its.....hard for me to trust people" she said quietly, she sighs

"of course it is...thats why i live in nature..where i can trust the creatures around me... though i must be careful of my power over fire..." smiles warmly at raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:29 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"of course it is...thats why i live in nature..where i can trust the creatures around me... though i must be careful of my power over fire..." smiles warmly at raven.
she smiles softly "ive never had any friends" she shruggs "couldnt trust people" she leans against a nearby tree looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she smiles softly "ive never had any friends" she shruggs "couldnt trust people" she leans against a nearby tree looking at him

"i dont have any friends because i'm a freak...my powers and the way i look when i get really mad..." ~looks down and starts to cry~  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff