Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the life of death rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:06 pm
ok i have racked my brain and got this from it the setting is a huge citty called a hive it is the near future all humanity has moved to these hives that litter the globe all the land around them is posioned and dry the hive has almost 1500 storys the lower you are the less money you have you can be any where the underhive (bottum levels) are ruled by gangs that grow and fall there the upper hive has all the nice cops and stuff and the people are rich beond beleef also slavery is a legal and big bisnus to add some fun but it isn't just like dark people it is people with no money and no family the world is corrupt and the hive is thriveing.

rules:

none realy basic stuff but not realy any rules  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:13 pm
tash smiled he loved his life part of the more over looked gangs till they got big than the cops came down for them thoughs geks burnt even better than wood.  

King Phar

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:26 pm
a boy with dark red hair loomed over part of the upper hive wondering why he was to be born in a place such as this...with the world being torn to shreds. this boy was of the age of 15 and his blood red hair that set him apart from most others hung loosely in front of his face most of the time. the boy stood at the height of 6ft 1 inch and his name is John.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm
ordering his men into formation a line flamers to the sides they moved up the shaft they were going to attack deep in the heart of this sad place the top the verry top and they were going to burn their way down.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Raven walks in, looking around at the gangs, she shakes her head and walks through them, she brushes her hair back "i know, now lets move" she walks inside her room "ill be out later" she closes the door and looks out the window, she looks at everything, she smirks shaking her head  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
tash seeing that they where missing a recrut ordered his men on walking up to her inhabitants he knoked on the door.  

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:35 pm
sasuke was walking around when he bumped into some gang member. "oh sorry" he said as he ran quickly and bumped into ravens door. which knocked him out and made a loud thud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:36 pm
john stayed himself in the dark atop one of these sad little building waiting...just simply waiting for whatever was to happen to happen  

GC The-Darkest-Knight

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 pm
she opens her door "what?" she snapped, she was getting ready to shower and had a towel wrapped around her, she looks at them "what is it now?" she asked annoyed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:38 pm
shaking his head "boy get lost i'm on gang bisnus.' knoking agen "raven we need you if you don't come out we are going to cook this boy here and make you eat him with the ratskins." picking sasuke up  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 pm
she opens the door "what do you want?" she asked looking at him, she crosses her arms "cant you see im going to shower?" she asked seeing how she was only in a towel  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:41 pm
"we'sa radden dem high peoples and we said we wanted all of us."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:43 pm
she rolls her eyes "do i care?" she asked pushing her hair back "tell them that i dont care" she closes the door  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 pm
wakes up. "h...hey...let me go!!!!" starts struggling. "let me go or else!"  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 pm
"fine then they thought you'd say that." razing his flamer he burnt the door down than walked away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff