Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Role playing (Be Whomever And Anything You Wanna Be) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:48 pm

Put Your Name
Your Skill
Your Race
Appearance
And Your Life Story To Whatever Age Or year You Are In Now.Roleplay With Others.And Remember Be Nice And No Cursing.I Guess I'll Go First
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Appearance:Name: Yumi Tsujai
Skills biggrin ark Magic.Love Spells.Awake The Dead.
Race: Father Was A Wizard.And Mother Was A Princess.[She Was Evicted For Marrying A Wizard]

Appearance: User Image
Life Story:I took my first breath on the 3rd of December.It was the day the war between the vampires and mortals had begun.My mother and father were neither of them.So they met eachother on their way to escape the horror.Since they were the best known people in their communities they left their lifes in search for new ones.They met eachother when a mysterious fairy/bug had led them to eachother.They fell in love.And you can guess what happens next.They had a baby girl and named her Yumi.The parents were captured by her mother's parents.They were beheaded for two reasons.My mother can't have a child with anyone except a prince.And Since my father was a wizard he never counted as a prince.And reason 2 was because they had left their land in the worst of times.And left everyone to suffer.I was left behind.My mother noticed the guards and lead me to a cave."Follow the cave Yumi.Don't look back just keep going.There is an exit .Its only 15 minutes away".I was little about 5 years old.I knew not to walk in a dark mysterious cave.But the words that came out of my mother's mouth didn't sound like a choice.It was a demand.So I left without any questions.Thinking my mother was just going to grab some things to help on our journey.And thinking I would see her again.I was wrong and found the end of the cave.I spent months waiting.She Never came.I Decided to venture.11 Years have passed now.And Now I'm seeking a second chance in life.I haven't found anyone yet.But I'm sure that time will come soon.Very very soon.

Imaginary Muffin o_0

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:57 pm

name: Tara
skill: jump very far, senses people feeelings, can control fire with her mind for some strange reason
race: half human half cat
appearance:User Image
story: she's an orphan her whole family was killed. she's been an orphan since she was 6, having to take care of herself ever since. it takes a while for her to trust people but when she does she can be a great friend.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:06 pm

tara walked along the path in the forrest slowly not having anything to do. she saw this huge tree. " wow! that looks like a great climbing tree!" she said as she ran up to it.

KillerCookie329

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Your Name: Walt J. "Not Jello" Rimmer
Your Skill: None
Your Race: Three million years from now human
Appearance: User Image
Your Life Story To Whatever Age Or year You Are In Now.
He was in the future and put into stasis. A radiation leak messed with the computer and it sent him back in time. He wanted a life on a planet with the his dreams but she hasn't been born yet now. So he wants to figure how to get back into society.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:24 pm

Name: Zaizen
Skill: Gunslinger, weilds a rapier, collapsible skeleton and super flexibility, can see in infrared, has a spell on his guns for infinite ammo
Race: Half-snake
Appearance: Snakelike eyes of a green colour, white hairdown to the small of his back, black pants, medium build, belt for guns and rapier
Life story: Even he doesn't know that. He was raised on the streets, abandoned for whatever reason at an early age. He is a professional contortionist, and regularly performs on the streets for money. He doesn't know who his parents were, what he is, or why he exists.

He was performing his contortionist act under a very large tree today, hoping for more money. He knew it would take at least $15 to give him meals for the day, and would not stop until he reached that goal. He would return to his dumpster and sleep awhile after he bought food, then the routine would start over again. He sighed, and continued...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Walt comes up to him and watched him without giving him anything.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:02 pm

Zaizen saw the man wasn't paying and was outraged. "You're not paying?" He contorted himself into a pretzel shape. "You're almost as twisted as I am!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm

she smiled then started climbing it. she had somewhat hard time finding places to put her hands and feet.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:32 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Zaizen saw the man wasn't paying and was outraged. "You're not paying?" He contorted himself into a pretzel shape. "You're almost as twisted as I am!"
"Well, it's just a natural talent isn't it? You were born able to do that. You didn't have to work that hard to do that. Why should I pay you to do what you could do from birth?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:37 pm

after quite a lot of efort she got to the top and smiled. " wow! that climb was worth the efort!" she said smileing as she looked out over everything.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm

"What is your point? Mercenaries have a natural talent to kill, and they get paid for it. Athletes are naturally good at their sport, and they get paid for it. Lawyers are naturally good at lying, and they get paid for it. I can keep going if you wish, or you can pay me!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:35 am

"Well, I also don't have any money."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:57 am

Zaizen smiled, switching his position to a rather yoga-esque position, on his hands with his lower body wrapped around him horizontally. "Then perhaps I can teach you the trade, and we can make money together. Then again, you don't seem exactly..." He switched his position yet again, putting both feet behind his head and standing on one hand. "Flexible..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:23 am

"I'm more of a repair man."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]