Reply Adult Furries Guild
Magic: The Gathering Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 pm
Well, seeing as how now Gaia is selling out to Wizards of the Coast, I guess maybe I'll take this opportunity to ask who in the guild plays MTG? There may have been threads in the past, I can't remember, but I'm curious.

I used to play a lot, and I mean a LOT. I never want to anything more than Friday Night Magic to draft or Type 2 (and don't worry about what it means, it's kind of stupid).

Now, not so much. Once in a while I go to FNM just for fun, or just play with friends, but I got out of the tournament thing. Was really not as fun as it could've been

Who else plays? razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
I play, but it's usually just a game here and there, though I might end up playing more since I found out one of my fellow dorm rats plays.  

Davin_Nightwind

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
I used to play >> well, all I realy did was help my boyfriend chose his moves. usually they were good choices.. >w< He had a sliver deck >>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Oh, Gods...a sliver deck...I hate those xd  

Davin_Nightwind

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm
Been ages since I use to play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Oh, Gods...a sliver deck...I hate those xd

Ownage in a bottle cool . Or a deck box, one of the two.  

Zanzarus

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Yeah...I'll stick with my black/red swarm deck. Lots of cheap creatures ^_^

That, and my green/red direct damage, power creatures deck, though that one's not done yet. Still play it, though. Heh...Most of the creatures in that deck are the feline cards, including Panther Warriors and the Elite Cat Warrior XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
My mate plays. And writes/was writing a story related to it. Also, I hope there's better items. That orb is lame. xp  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Constance Ringwood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm
Use to play it, but now I'm busy learning the ropes for D&D.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Odds are huge that I would have played if I knew anyone who played. As is, nope, not playing.
Actually I'd prefer playing the Pokémon cards anyway, those were fun, hehe.  

Zanzibar

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Zanzibar
Odds are huge that I would have played if I knew anyone who played. As is, nope, not playing.
Actually I'd prefer playing the Pokémon cards anyway, those were fun, hehe.

I learned to play that too XD Along with a bunch of other collectible games. I did it for a number of reasons. Curiosity for one. Also, wanted to be able to teach them or explain them to customers who come into where I work (A game store) how the games are played. Magic is still one of my favorites, but Star Wars mini's have piqued my interested  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:53 pm
No, I've played Yu-Gi-Oh!, Duel Masters, Pokemon (not in that order)... but not Magic. I got out of the TCG thing a long while ago, and I don't want to go back in. I don't know anyone who still plays any TCG (except for YuGiOh, but that s**t sucks), and I'm not near any shops that hold tournaments, so buying any cards would just be wasting money. It kind of sucks, but I'd rather focus my time on other things.

Looks like I would have liked it if I played, though.  

CaprinaePsi

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:33 pm
I don't play. But my friend Zach does. He's a lot of cards.

I'm not really into TCG games. I just collect the cards because I like the pictures on them half of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:35 pm
I got a demo pack for two players of it a long time ago. Friend and I played some, but I never got a real deck cause I wouldn't have people to play with. I'm surprised it's still around and kicking apparently.

Actually got the starter thingy for Pokemon, and that probably got a bit more play, but still didn't have others to play with. It should still be in my closet, wonder if it's worth anything...  

Eddily

pandoru_tora_neko

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:39 am
Davin_Nightwind
Yeah...I'll stick with my black/red swarm deck. Lots of cheap creatures ^_^

Heh...Most of the creatures in that deck are the feline cards, including Panther Warriors and the Elite Cat Warrior XD

lol YAY for green and white cat decks. my cat deck is the only one i have left but now that i have abit of renewed interest in it i might start getting cards and building decks again  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff