Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Storm Waltz (howdy y'all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 am
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Stand down, Waltz. We don't want to hurt you in the process. What is it with Demidevimon that you like so much anyways?

Youta: Man, this is getting even more complicated than it is meant to be. sweatdrop
Behind that rough, cruel yet adorable exterior lies a sensitive, kind spirit! Boss was the first digimon I met and I can talk around him without stuttering. I've never been able to talk to someone nearly as long as I've talked to him! He's so fun to hug too!

Youta: Angel? *looks at her*

...fine. Do what you must... stare

Youta: Alright. Waltz, both Angel and I will no longer try to make sure that your partner gets beaten up. Simply put, we're going neutral. 3nodding
Great! Boss you can stop threatening my life now.... And DemiDevimon triumphs once again! And his partner Waltz? His MINION can keep tagging along.

Lets get this straight, WALTZ won, not you Demidevimon. We respected his wishes to stay with you, but we still don't like you.

I second that thought... stare

Youta: Except Waltz is a girl...I think.

How does that has to do anything with what we're talking about??? stare

Youta: Er...never mind me then. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:14 am
... *corrects herself* We respected HER wishes.  

Digitized

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:22 am
Gab Ghost

Angel and Youta: *stares at Gabby* sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:35 am
well i still don't trust demidevimon! Zeromaru go!
Zeromaru: ok! Double Backhand!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:54 am
The_real_Axel

Don't do it, Axel! This is what Waltz wants, we don't have much of a right to interfere... no matter how much we want to blow in his face.

Demidevimon! I challenge you! In two days time I'll have my Gaomon. I would like to battle you then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 am
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel

Don't do it, Axel! This is what Waltz wants, we don't have much of a right to interfere... no matter how much we want to blow in his face.

Demidevimon! I challenge you! In two days time I'll have my Gaomon. I would like to battle you then.
me and Zeromaru are still going to blow it in his face! besides Adell and Chaos have back up attacks if this fails!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:07 am
The_real_Axel
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel

me and Zeromaru are still going to blow it in his face! besides Adell and Chaos have back up attacks if this fails!

Well, take it to the battle forum. Challenge him with Zeromaru so its a fair fight. Show him what playing fair does.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10120547

its been set up  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:56 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel
Stand down, Waltz. We don't want to hurt you in the process. What is it with Demidevimon that you like so much anyways?

Youta: Man, this is getting even more complicated than it is meant to be. sweatdrop
Behind that rough, cruel yet adorable exterior lies a sensitive, kind spirit! Boss was the first digimon I met and I can talk around him without stuttering. I've never been able to talk to someone nearly as long as I've talked to him! He's so fun to hug too!

Youta: Angel? *looks at her*

...fine. Do what you must... stare

Youta: Alright. Waltz, both Angel and I will no longer try to make sure that your partner gets beaten up. Simply put, we're going neutral. 3nodding
Great! Boss you can stop threatening my life now.... And DemiDevimon triumphs once again! And his partner Waltz? His MINION can keep tagging along.

Lets get this straight, WALTZ won, not you Demidevimon. We respected his wishes to stay with you, but we still don't like you.

I second that thought... stare

Youta: Except Waltz is a girl...I think.

How does that has to do anything with what we're talking about??? stare

Youta: Er...never mind me then. sweatdrop
...I'm so a girl!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:57 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Gab Ghost

Angel and Youta: *stares at Gabby* sweatdrop sweatdrop
crying  

Storm Waltz

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel

eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:01 pm
The_real_Axel
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel

I won't let you hurt my boss! I...I have a sling shot and I'm not afraid to use it!  

Storm Waltz

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:22 pm
So, you guys gonna accept Axel's request for some battlin'? Let's see how Demidevimon will do... stare twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:57 pm
What is it with you people and harming poor Pico?! gonk

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:26 pm
tear-blooded_angel
So, you guys gonna accept Axel's request for some battlin'? Let's see how Demidevimon will do... stare twisted
He'll do great... My boss is awesome, win or lose! heart heart heart  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces