Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:44 am
*calls kyo on cell dont go in my room ok*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:44 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

i was kidding...i could put some underwear on if you want me to?

She Giggles "Yea Put Some Boxers on Then Ill join you"
fine then
talos stands up and walks behind a tree he then after a few minutes comes out wearing boxers
there better?

"Much better" She jumps Down sits down on a Rock and Unbuckles her Boots then pulls em off then pulls off her Long Black and Pink socks and puts them in her boots and Pulls off her Arm Warmers and Studed Bracelets "Okay Im good"
talos gets into the water and sits down on a ledge
the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

She sits on the Ledge and put her legs in up to her Knee and pulls takes off her Studed Choker and threw it to where her Shoes are "So whats up?"
not much i still dont know who my room mate is...you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:46 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
fine then
talos stands up and walks behind a tree he then after a few minutes comes out wearing boxers
there better?

"Much better" She jumps Down sits down on a Rock and Unbuckles her Boots then pulls em off then pulls off her Long Black and Pink socks and puts them in her boots and Pulls off her Arm Warmers and Studed Bracelets "Okay Im good"
the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

She sits on the Ledge and put her legs in up to her Knee and pulls takes off her Studed Choker and threw it to where her Shoes are "So whats up?"

"Mine is Max, Like thats a suprise" Kyo hears her Cell phone ring she picks it up "Hello?" She listens "Why cant I go to Our Dorm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:47 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
fine then
there better?

the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

"Mine is Max, Like thats a suprise" Kyo hears her Cell phone ring she picks it up "Hello?" She listens "Why cant I go to Our Dorm?"
talos sinks down into the water and floats around as it grows darker out  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:47 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
fine then
there better?

the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

no my room no the dorm i have a guy over with me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:50 am
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

"Why would I go into the Walk in Closet unless I need somthing...And Ew I dont think I even want to go to the Dorm at all Ew..." She Hangs up and Sees its getting Darker "I Hope your Room mate doesnt Bring a Bunch of Girls or Guys over like Max..."  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:51 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the waters nice and hot
(looked like this}

"Why would I go into the Walk in Closet unless I need somthing...And Ew I dont think I even want to go to the Dorm at all Ew..." She Hangs up and Sees its getting Darker "I Hope your Room mate doesnt Bring a Bunch of Girls or Guys over like Max..."
yeah me too..and by the way you can call my by my nick name tye  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Kool Okay Tye, You can Call me Kyo even though its a Boys name Thats what My closest Friends call me" She sighs "Im not going to be Able to sleep tonight The Love Birds are Gonna keep me up" She lauphs
(Tye is MY Favorite Guy name lol XD Then its Eric ur name...I hate you lol)  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Kool Okay Tye, You can Call me Kyo even though its a Boys name Thats what My closest Friends call me" She sighs "Im not going to be Able to sleep tonight The Love Birds are Gonna keep me up" She lauphs
{ok thats screwed up i make a name and it happens to be one of your favs}i can see how creaking springs could get annoying
tye laughs  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl

{ok thats screwed up i make a name and it happens to be one of your favs}i can see how creaking springs could get annoying
tye laughs

[yes it is XP lol but Funny...I hope you dont find out the 3rd or I will scream]
"Im not sure what you mean but Okay" She lauphs a bit  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl

tye laughs

[yes it is XP lol but Funny...I hope you dont find out the 3rd or I will scream]
if you hear them then you'll know what i mean
{i hope i dont lolXD}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

tye laughs

{i hope i dont lolXD}

{I hope 2 cuz I will scream XD}
"Oh ok I got it now" She starts Lauphing "Thats so Wrong"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

tye laughs

{i hope i dont lolXD}

so wrong but so funny at the same time
tye laughs in the water making bubbles near his face  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:09 pm
*as megaman sets up he sees his room mate and nearly kills him with his cannon*
who are you?  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:09 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
tye laughs

{i hope i dont lolXD}

so wrong but so funny at the same time
tye laughs in the water making bubbles near his face

"Yes but It wont be Funny when Im trying to Sleep...Then I have to listen to that all night...Nasty" She starts Giggling "What are you doing?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games