Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:42 pm
Kakashi is at the hidden waterfall vilage on a mission. We need this done now. Go get Tsunade. The doctor went cause he saw Santinzo bring out the Sharingan. He came back with Tsunade. "The curse seal's seal broke. Oh no. She came up and sealed it again. She kept it sealed so that it wouldn't over run her body but it didn't last long. This should last for many years." Tsunade said and told them she would be in her office if they needed anything. Ok so she's going to be alright Sasuke. We'll just wait until she is ready to come and walk home with us.
(This is my last post for today I'm gonna go catch some z's be back tomorrow or today whichever.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:45 pm
*after it was re-sealed raven fell asleep on both of their laps*

(kk me too)  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:47 pm
Naruto fell asleep on top the Yondaime's head.

((gnite everyone))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm
Naruto woke up slowly, her mind fuzzy. She tried to scratch her head, but she found her hands tied together. Now, why were her hands tied together? Her fuzzy mind wouldn't let her think.

"What the hell?"

She slurred, moving her legs. They, too, were tied together.

"Look, the gaki is awake. She's lucky we can't extract the Kyuubi from her."

Who was that? He sounded familiar.  

KitsuneGouka

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:56 pm
"Finally, un. I can't believe how long this stupid girl slept, un."

Replied another voice. Naruto recognized that voice and began to struggle.

"Aww, the little gaki is struggling. I hope Leader-sama gets back soon with our orders. I don't want to be stuck babysitting."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Santinzo grabbed on of Raven's arms and helped take her home Sasuke on her right. They got her home when Tsunade poofed saying she had a mission for Raven. Tsunade Raven is knocked out. Tsunade gave Santinzo the paper and he saw Naruto had been kidnapped. Who stole her. He looked at her then took off with Sasuke going to find Naruto.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:12 pm
Naruto struggled harder, trying to escape before the 'Leader' gets there.

"Hey! Behave gaki, I don't want to accidently hurt you."

Naruto just glared at Kisame before continuing to struggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 pm
Santinzo and Sasuke landed in a tree and saw Naruto tied up and there was Itachi and Kisame. Sasuke we need to be careful here. Santinzo sent a clone down and grabbed Naruto and teleported to Konoha. Now let's get Itachi Kisame can get beat up later. Santinzo and Sasuke jumped down stealthily and hits Itachi in the head.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Naruto breathed a sigh of relief when she was back in Konoha. She suddenly felt hands on her wrists, holding them down and then the glint of a kunai that cut her bonds away.

Are you alright, Naruto? Did they hurt you?"

Came Tsunade's voice, laced with worry.

"I'm fine, thanks. I need to get back to Santizo-kun and help him!"

Naruto jumped up, gave Tsunade a quick smile, and disappeared, intent on helping.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 pm
Kisame turned around slashing Santinzo's clone and having it explode in his face. What the where's the real one? Sasuke said looking around not seeing Santinzo dragging Itachi up a tree. Santinzo sees Naruto and waves to her saying hello. Then he threw Itachi to the ground and hits him with Chidori.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Naruto waves back, smiling slightly, and takes off after Kisame. She pulled out her knives in her gauntlets and attacks.

"Hey, fish-face! Wanna dance?"

((imma gonna go to bed, gotta make it a habit of going to bed early. gnite))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
Itachi then exploded. Dang another clone. Grr Itachi where are you? He looks around and finally finds him hiding in a tree. He goes up behind him and then hit him with Chidori with Sasuke hitting him in the air with Chidori again. Hee hee time to die Itachi.

(Ok yeah school starts soon lol)  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:35 am
Shikamaru watched the commotion from ontop of a high wall. He didn't know what was going on, but he had a feeling he was going to find out. And as much as he didn't want to get involved, he knew he probably would. Until he found out more about what was going on, he jas sat down on the wall and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:21 am
*raven slowly woke up and relized she was in her bed* Where is everyone? Crap i probably have a mission from Tsunade by now and she takes of the Tsunades office.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:43 am
Santinzo stood up watching Itachi slowly fall to the ground after being hit with a couple Chidori's. Hm Kisame is getting taken care of but Itachi doesn't seem to be fighting why? Itachi ran at Santinzo and exploded sending him flying back. It was a clone then where's the real Itachi. Sasuke find Itachi. Not one of them could find him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff