Vampire or Werewolf
  Vampires
  Werewolf
  Hybrid (a mixture of both)
  None I prefer FariesO.o
View Results

valadus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm
Vampires, FTW. classy, elegant, powerful, beautiful, outcast.
i mean come on, werewolves... giant dogs... i loved how underworld depicted them as slaves, thats were they belong if you ask me. plus i think im a vamp. nocturnal, sun feels uncomfortable, blood is the best drink ive ever tasted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 pm
valadus
Vampires, FTW. classy, elegant, powerful, beautiful, outcast.
i mean come on, werewolves... giant dogs... i loved how underworld depicted them as slaves, thats were they belong if you ask me. plus i think im a vamp. nocturnal, sun feels uncomfortable, blood is the best drink ive ever tasted.

Then you go back in time before Dracula, and see vampires that are mindless, rotting, and actually monstrous. In my opinion, that is FAR more win than classy, elegant, or beautiful.

Sure, I'll take the type that you described if they are at least sinister, but if I see ONE more brooding faux-monster...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:14 pm
vampire because there are different breeds

sang
psi
Hybrid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 am
I accidentally just voted hybrid, but when I read the comments I prefer being vampire. But I like wolves so maybe wasn't a hybrid such a bad idea...

conclusion: HYBRID  

AmsterdamGoth

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 am
Call me crazy, but neither.

One, I get to become an uncontrollable monster once a month, killing who knows how many people, and having no memory of what I've done.

The other, I have to constantly battle an intense thirst that cannot ever be satisfied. And that would be the least. I could be worse. There's the insane monster version of the vampire, which is a far more accurate view as far as folklore goes. Or I could be today's romanticized vampire, who lives forever and watches societies and those I care for fall and die. Not to mention the possibility of sparkling in the sunlight. Ech.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm
Zombies. I don't care if they're not listed :b  

Sulphuric

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Hmm... not to sound like I've seen too much Trinity Blood.... but I must say, a Crusnik. The idea of being a kind vampire that feeds off of other vampires is very appealing to me, and is my personal favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Well Werewolves are more violent and unpredictable, often taking fits of rage and not being able to control themselves. While Vampires tend to have to drink a small amount (or they'll be hunted down) and can also infect others with a bite. But they tend to blend in more with the public as to not infect just anyone.

Vampires are sneakier hunters though, being able to glide stealthily (usually) while Werwolves tend to growl/roar.

I'd have to say Vampires. Due to the ability they can do anything humans can do, and can still have some self control. (Based on movies and stuff, don*t really think they exist in real life, maybe a hybrid of a wolf species to cause mutation like that)  

Saenin

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 am
Vampires.
They are much more sligh then a Wearwolf.
They have much better ways of feeding. They are not quite as messy either.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 am
blaugh vampy!! haha!! blaugh yay!!! heart  

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

Gore Shock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm
Ive always had a thing for vampires. I know its immature and whatever, but I still have this hope that theyre real. =[

Now, if I was asked to choose between vampires and zombies Id be ********.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 pm
Vampires of course, they seem more in control of their powers than a werewolf. werewolves just go on a killing spree. but so do vampires but they seem to have better control. they can turn into bats and fly. Yeah. vampires are dark and mysterious which i like bout them and their cool fangs, love their outfits, wish i could wear that kind of clothes but i know my grandma would freak out. she is not too big on goth clothing or black. but i like the style. i wear black leather chokers, idk why but i just like them i have 5 or six of them. as follows: leather band with a red heart with spikes around the outside of the heart(my mom got me this one and my boyfriend got me a ring to match the heart with spikes around it also), leather band with a fairy on it with blue wings, leather band with a cross, studs, and chains, (doomed wanderer knows what it looks like sent him a pic of it), and a leather band with a cross on it. Thats all the chokers i have besides the string one with a shark tooth on it. I have to get chokers online on ebay now claires doesnt sell them anymore.  

jawsfangirl

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am
I choose vampires. Reason one is because I am one. Reason two is because I write about them. Reason three is because they are much darker than lycans, plus they are much more intellectual than werewolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm
I like vampires, but the thought of (depending on which mythology you choose) being the walking dead, damned for all eternity to walk in the shadows. and having to live on blood? eh, not a fan of becoming one

But a werewolf. (also depending on mythology) you are super strong, super fast, can come out in the day or night, aren't limited to having to drink blood every night, and transform into a wolf like creature? and hey, who is dumb enough to mess with that?

so my choice would be a werewolf  

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 am
Seems alot of people here like Vampire better XD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items