Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:05 am
Jonouchi blinked. The idea that Kaiba would actually accept... 'Oh well brain, you started this, better not back out now.' He thought.
"Alright. What does he do?" He walked with Seto to his office. "Some jobs are harder to get out of than others."
"Oh hell!" he exclaimed rather abruptly. "I forgot. I've got to give you... where'd it go..."
Jonouchi dug around in his bag for a while and finally found the papers he was supposed to bring over from Nintendo. "I forgot about them. Miyamoto-san told me to bring them back signed or else, or at least ammended."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:16 pm
Seto closed the door to his office, so that they wouldn't have any interruptions. After offering Jounouchi a seat, and taking one himself, he took the papers that Jou had pulled out, and read them carefully. Business was first, he didn't want Jounouchi to get fired over him and Mokuba. Seeing no problems in the papers, he signed them, then gave them back to the blonde.

After that was done, Seto began to tell Jou what he knew of Mokuba. "He's not in with the Yakuza, luckily. His job is to collect the gang's payments." He didn't know if that job was a hard or easy one to get out of, he just knew that Mokuba wanted out of it.

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:50 pm
Jonouchi was thankful for small kindnesses. At least that wasn't a hard job. You went, you threatened, and you got and brought back. If anybody got uppity, you called in somebody else. That wasn't too bad at least...
"Lucky kid. I mean, it's not like you just walk away, but you just sort of slowly stop seeing people. Mediocre work, that kind of thing. And for god's sake, no drugs. Drugs'll screw you over cause you gotta get off them first, then think about leaving." He thought out loud, not really noticing the stream of words coming out of his mouth and what it was doing to Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:20 am
Seto stared at Jounouchi as he talked about the drugs. Things seemed to be worse and worse and he talked about those. It forced Seto to think about what had happened before he came down to talk to him. "It's a little late for the drugs..." he whispered, not wanting to remember what had happened earlier. He wondered how Mokuba was doing now, since he sent him off to handle business. Hopefully that girl Rin was taking good care of him.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:44 pm
"Jeez... Well, at least with a big brother like you he can get off them. I wouldn't put it past you to lock him in a room and make him go cold turkey." Jonouchi commented. "He got a girlfriend or anything like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:58 am
"Well... he's got... someone..." Seto replied, not exactly knowing what Rin was to Mokuba. "They just really gave her to him or something... this morning he had some girl, and she was all over him, I just wanted to-" He stopped himself, trying to still the anger that coursed through him yet again at the thought of that girl. He calmed down slightly and said, "I'm supposing that he traded her in or something."  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:17 pm
"Nah, they don't do that exactly." Jonouchi paused. "Wait... her name's not Rin something or other is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:27 pm
"Actually, it is," Seto replied. "Why?"  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:32 pm
"Rin is a strictly Yakuza thing. You don't get her unless you're either in, or about to be in. Either that or they want you dead, but I don't think they'd really want Mokuba dead. Especially if he can pull of acts as well as I remember you could before I left." Jonouchi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:58 pm
Seto closed his eyes, not wanting to think about it. "Oh no..." Time seemd to be at a standstill. He felt even more alone than ever, and completely helpless. If Mokuba got in with the Yakuza... and he already had Rin... Time was ticking away, and now what could he do? Seto opened his eyes and looked at Jounouchi. "When you went to go to America, how close were you to being with the Yakuza?"  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:00 pm
"Not close enough that I had Rin. Kid's got his foot in the door now... I dunno what to do after that. You're both going to have to play by ear." Jonouchi said. He felt terrible that he couldn't help more, this was Kaiba after all, and he thought he should be able to at least offer something better. "I got it!"
"In the Yakuza all the younger members have handlers. Just find somebody sympathetic." He explained his exclamation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:54 am
Seto looked towards the door. "Maybe Mokuba should be apart of this discussion now, it is happening to him, after all..." Mokuba would be crushed when he found out what was happening, that he was getting in deeper even when he tried to get out. He would be the one to break him that news, it would be slightly easier that way...  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:13 pm
((sorry for the long wait, but you guys seemed to have brought it along well mrgreen ))

Mokuba looked around the house for his brother,he heard his voice just a moment ago and then it stopped. Then the felt stupid once he thought about his brothers office. Of course he was there, thats where he was most of the time. A small smile crossed his face, he seemed to be more happy to just see his brother. Once his hand touched the knob his cell vibrated in his pocket. He glared at the phone, an instant coldness to his eyes. Once the gang got him its like he became a different person. He reached in his pocket fliping it up placing it by his ear. " M.K....yes..yes sir..ok I'm coming..Yeah I'll bring her with ok..bye." he replied before fliping the phone once more placing it in his pocket with a growling sigh. His boss seemed in a rush to have him down there, he had to leave now. His cold stare fell upon the closed door of his brothers office, his eyes slowly lighting up thinking of Seto. " Maybe I have changed...maybe now its up to you...to melt my frostbitten heart..." he whispered softly before turning to advert his gaze. He walked off forcing the tears withing before writing a note and placing it on the nightstand. He then walked over gripping is trenchcoat and flinging it over his body before looking up the stairs. " Even if I change..even if a great deal..Im always gonna be your Mokie..." he whispered before closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:22 pm
((You're back!!!!! *glomp*))

Rin was following along as she had been decided ((I know it's odd to use decided that way, just replace it with ordered, that's what Rin means anyway)) and was a bit curious about her friend's mood. He looked oddly down cast.

"Kaiba-kun, did you hear something?" Jonouchi asked. He'd thought he heard the door knob rattle and footsteps.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:25 am
((Credit goes completely to Luna! Oh, I don't exactly know what you want the note to say, so... yeah....))

Seto had thought the same thing, and so he went to the door. Opening it, he saw no one outside it, but he could have sworn that he did hear someone... "Mokuba?" he called. No response. Leaving his office, he went to see if maybe Mokuba came to see him, but thinking that he wasn't there, left. Seto checked in his room, but there was no sign of Mokuba or Rin. Going downstairs, there was no sign of him there as well. He sighed, and started back to his office when a note on the table next to the stairs caught his eye. Picking it up, he began to read it as he returned to his office.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff