Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:34 am
"Good riddance," Nessarose thought irritably. She might not be violent, and she disliked fighting at most times, but she felt a natural aversion to the wolves. She wouldn't care if she never saw Raiyne, for one, again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Tori rolled her eyes. She didn't care what he thought, he was a werewolf. What she did care about was fun, sugar, and fighting. She turned to the Cullens. "So." she paused, narrowing her eyes. "What's your story? Oh, and Edward-" she turned to him. "-where's Bella?"  

i K e e t

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Nessarose was taken aback by Tori's bluntness - she must already know the Cullens. Since Tori spoke first, Rose waited to ask her own questions of the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Jasper sent a wave of calmness to ease the ticked off one. Edward went rigid at her obvious confrontation, "She's in the house." He answered bitterly, and at that moment he vanished back into the large white mansion hidden in the woods. The rest of the Cullen's stayed though, and Carlisle spoke again, "Our story is, that we decided to come out and put an end to the fighting. Would you like to join us inside our home where we can converse more comfertably?" He offered to both vampires.

((Btw, you both are free to control the any of the Cullens too, if you'd like, or if I'm taking to long to post sweatdrop ))  

Ayllin

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:50 pm
Dainel watched as the werewolves passed not far from him; he used his uncanny ability at illusions to mask his scent. The wolf at the rear of the pack picked it's head up in his direction- but of course there was nothing to see, smell, or hear. Silently and hidden, he followed the pack, all the way into the reservation. He knew it was not safe for him to be there, but there would be nothing for them to hide. He sensed that there was some discord in the pack; he decided to sneak around to get more answers. He decided to follow the edgiest one that left the group of the pack first.

Raiyne had a horrible feeling someone or something was following them. She could tell the others felt it too, but when any of them looked around, there was nothing to be found. Even their ever-faithfull noses were comming up with nothing. As they entered La Push, and after she'd gotten plentiful of scolding from Sam, she broke off from the pack to head home. The uneasy feeling did not go away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:50 pm
"I'd like to," Nessarose answered for herself only. She didn't want to speak for Tori.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

i K e e t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:06 pm
"I'm fine with that." Tori also responded, taking a look at the place Edward had been moments ago. She then sent a slightly put-off look at Jasper for controlling her emotions. Only Tori knew how uncomfortable it was, everyone else didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:26 pm
"Alright," Carlisle said, and then turned and the family walked toward the house at a brisk pace. Not rudely, just a bit faster than human walking speeds. Once inside, the Cullens, Edward with Bella in tow, sat in their living room and jestured to the others to take a seat. Bella's eyes were wide, a reaction to the new commers, but the Cullens seemed to be perfectly at ease. Carlisle greeted them, "Welcome to our home," he said very polietly. "What brings you here?" Esme added, just as polietly, her tone truely curious.  

Ayllin

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 pm
"Well, I happen to live in Forks as well, but I gather you mean how did I end up fighting werewolves in front of your house? I just-" Nessarose searched for the right words. "I caught their scent, and then once I arrived upon the scene I could see there was going to be a fight anyways - so I joined in to help Tori."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:24 pm
Tori gave a lazy wave towards Bella. "Well I was coming to visit, but I caught the scent of the werewolves." Her face twisted into an expression of disgust. "So I followed the smell-not that I could possibly lose it- and found the one girl trespassing." She looked at Bella again. She had seen her around town a couple of times, but she went to a different high school. Funny really, considering in human years she was in her thirties.  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:33 pm
"As good as a reason as any," Emmett boomed from behind. Carlisle gave him a chastizing look- but one of love, "Yes, she shouldn't have gotten that close. Edward says she didn't realize where exactly she was. She's much newer to the pack, and much more resistant to all of their rules. But Sam will deal with her, she's probably just getting the rebel out of her system." Edward nodded, he had heard this from her thoughts, and Bella looked around the room, studying each face for a few seconds. It was clear in her expression alone that she didn't like the idea of any werewolf versus any vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:41 pm
Raiyne went straight to her room. She was shaking terribly- she couldn't stand having to so completely look up to Sam. Sure, he had helped her a lot in regaining control, but she couldn't help being mad that the control had so much of a higher price. After she vented her anger by pulverizing a pillow to the point it was in shreds, she heard a low chuckling by her. At that same moment she could smell a scent that burned her nose. How had she not hear or smell the approach? For when she turned around, one of them was right there, tall and dark haired, leaning against her door frame, not five feet away from her. It was all she could manage not to burst out into her wolf form, but the longing to keep her thoughts and feeling to herself kept her from turning.  

Ayllin

Ayllin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm
Daniel smiled pleasently and straightened himself up with exaggerated slowness- keeping the werewolf calm was vital to his plan, "It's all right. I know this must be very hard. But you must remain calm."
Raiyne had balled her fists up to control the shaking just a bit. Curiosity flowed freely through her- if the vampire had gotten this close without her notice, why didn't he attack while he had the advantage of suprise?
Daniel introduced himself, and tried to tell the girl as much as he could while he was still unsure of how much trust he could put in her. He even outlined his ability, so that she would be more understanding, and possibly trust him a little bit more. They talked in hushed voices for two hours, each of them on the edge, each of them being overly carefull, before he gave a brief explanation of his plan. Raiyne, although she resisted-not wanting to do anything that involved working together with the vampire- seemed willing enough after plentifull persuasion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:04 pm
"Hey Bella," Tori waved at her. "How much homework do you get at your high school? Mine gets one hell of a lot, it's way more than I'm used to." Tori grinned. It was true, she used to get only a small bit. But now with all the added curriculums...what a nuisance.  

i K e e t

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces