Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
DO NOT PANIC!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:17 pm
You know...

I once had a dark form...

._.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:20 pm
Shigeru K
You know...

I once had a dark form...

._.

But now you are broke rofl you can barely afford that n00b form

Haha...ok i'm done neutral  

Muleferdan

ThePromisedLandMule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 pm
Ah, once again, we see the trials of a community run by the avatars of greed. Misery, woe, and suffering are all that can possibly follow. We must pray, pray to false gods, for the mere sliver of hope that a light shall spark in the hearts of the darkened bigots that run this website, and then, possibly, maybe, we can live in a utopia webforum that we seek after oh so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:28 pm
illuminatisphage
Ah, once again, we see the trials of a community run by the avatars of greed. Misery, woe, and suffering are all that can possibly follow. We must pray, pray to false gods, for the mere sliver of hope that a light shall spark in the hearts of the darkened bigots that run this website, and then, possibly, maybe, we can live in a utopia webforum that we seek after oh so much.

HI NITNIT!!  

Reena-Ree

ThePromisedLandMule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:30 pm
I am not nit, nor a nat, for I am the immortal V! Phage of the Illuminati!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Nice try buddy. *Pats* I MISSED YOU!  

Reena-Ree

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:36 pm
illuminatisphage

I'm going to give him money when he gets a trading pass  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:38 pm
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

I currently do have a pass of the trading, for commerce, is one of the significant keys of utopia.  

ThePromisedLandMule
Vice Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:39 pm
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

I currently do have a pass of the trading, for commerce, is one of the significant keys of utopia.

Nitnit, your not doing that good of a job hiding who you are.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:41 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

He's not tryoing to hide...
This is how he always acts xp  

Jonnnn

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 pm
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

I was talking about shigeru...but what the hey

hows 10,000 sound  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:45 pm
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

hows 10,000 sound

I'LL TAKE TEH MONY!

Reena-Ree

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:47 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

Lord, what fools these mortals be!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:48 pm
o_o+

Bug Catcher Geno

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage
Muleferdan
illuminatisphage

hows 10,000 sound

I'll hack myself if you give me the money! xD just kidding.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff