Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:41 pm
((deleted due to not being really needed.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:47 pm
((I feel like a ragdoll o.o))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:59 pm
(I understand where you are coming from. You forgot the power behind Lucious's grip that held Sani from before. Now im not saying that the grip can't be broken, but you taking her away you would have as well had to pull me with you or pry Lucious's hand from the grip. Now lets talk about god modding. God modding would be severing another person's arm without even giving time for a counter attack. I gave you time for a counter attack the moment I came with the slash. If I wanted to, I could have just severed your whole body with a wide ranged slash while your eyes were closed during meditation in the middle of battle. However, I didn't do that. You went ahead and automatically severed my arm without giving me time to counter. Im not trying to sound like an a** either but if you're going to god mod, don't just do it for your own benefit of the battle. I only evened it out. At least counter attack and attempt to severe an arm, don't just say you severed and and you got Sani and ran. Im not saying it seems you're god, but more in a sense I am stating that it was god modding that you did.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Deleted due to not having to do with rp at all really))  

kumori shadou

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:20 pm
kumori shadou
Calibur Elyos
(I understand where you are coming from. You forgot the power behind Lucious's grip that held Sani from before. Now im not saying that the grip can't be broken, but you taking her away you would have as well had to pull me with you or pry Lucious's hand from the grip. Now lets talk about god modding. God modding would be severing another person's arm without even giving time for a counter attack. I gave you time for a counter attack the moment I came with the slash. If I wanted to, I could have just severed your whole body with a wide ranged slash while your eyes were closed during meditation in the middle of battle. However, I didn't do that. You went ahead and automatically severed my arm without giving me time to counter. Im not trying to sound like an a** either but if you're going to god mod, don't just do it for your own benefit of the battle. I only evened it out. At least counter attack and attempt to severe an arm, don't just say you severed and and you got Sani and ran. Im not saying it seems you're god, but more in a sense I am stating that it was god modding that you did.)
((I respect what you are saying Its just probly were both victims of this. from my point of view their was no other counter if you have one I will edit the post by all means and that will be the end of it. I was going with the fact you full momentum was going forward to strike me and its not like I came out of it with out a scratch I don’t have an arm ether out of the stunt I did. Showing that you are moving fast it’s just how I see it is you are coming in so I drop down and go in diagonally as you go by cutting your arm and kneeing snoozer. So she goes the same direction then wrapping her up and leaping of the side of the building before you can counter me that how I saw it. ))

(I also respect what you are saying, but when it comes to Force Speed the user's body weight is also going with it so, thats a lot of force behind a person. With the weight of a human's body gripping another while in Force Speed going forward is more than enough to break through someone's grasp. True, you took part of the attack as respect for my oncoming lightsaber. However, you must allow me to pay my respect in my own way by receiving the blow from your lightsaber the way I see fit also. You don't just receive an injury and then issue out another on your opponent without his say because thats how you want the scene to play. It doesn't work like that. Sometimes it is ok to auto hit, but when it changes the whole aspect of the game like this as you did is not acceptable. Either way they are gone now. We will continue on with the rp now. If you have anything further to say, send me a p.m because this is holding people up along with the rp.)

(edit: I agree. Either way you looked at it, I did not god modd against you because I never touched you. The fact still remains you auto-hit when attacking.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:36 pm
((Okay, i'm back. I was talking to my friend on the phone about saturday going out and having some fun... RE3 :3 ))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:42 pm
((deleted to not having to do with rp))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:04 pm
(You never had to say that I was god modding, but its the kind of image that you put out of the way I did things. Its not all about what you say, but its about the image you put out of things. That did not dance around your point of what you said because I do not revolve around what people say. I get right to the point. Because you could not break it into 2 separae posts is what I would call a personal problem for you and because you could not do it meant that it was impossible to act use such an attack all in one post. But you tried it anyway and this is what happened. Now I will answer your question and once I do, as I said before continue with the rp and contact me throuh p.ms like I said. It is not god modding because I did not touch you neither did I harm your character in any kind of way. He only attempted to attack your character. You went ahead and automatically attacked. It doesn't matter if you even caused a microscopic cut that wouldn't Lucious wouldn't even care about. Its still god modding. Now if I'd dropped Sani from my possesion then it is allowed to take her, but she was already in the possesion of another. Prime Example, Trez dropped his lightsaber on Mustafar and had to pay for it when Krill grabbed it. I rest my case. Let the rp continue.)  

Calibur Elyos

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:05 pm
((ok im going to settle this send me the whole fight and i will read it and judge what had happened ok we don't need all of this one of you send me the fight and ill judge it and see whats up and ill end it for good cause in the end alot of charcters will die when the rp is done from the war that is coming i knoe you would rather save your charcter till then lol xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm
((No need to even do that, since I've already read the whole battle. And I'm about to come to a decision. If you still wanna go ahead and read the battle, no need to read it through a p.m when its already all here. Its obvious that whoever will p.m you in the end will only stick for himself. Once I make my decision, the rp will go on.))

((Further edit: Once I make my decision the rp will go on. Any comments afterwards will be immediately deleted.)  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:15 pm
((Whaaaa!!! I wanna rp TT 3TT I'm gonna go draw cloud... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:38 pm
((I've come upon a decision upon reading over this battle and I must say that both your styles of rping are excellent, but I do not agree with your methods you used in the end to solve a problem. However, that is my own personal opinion. Im going to have to say that the current situation will remain as it is and what I mean by that is Sani and Lucious are now out in space wherever they are headed and Atlas is where he is now on Coruscant. Both methods of retrieving their own personal goals were wrong, but both wrongs evened each other out. Therefore, the situation as it is will stay and the rp will continue. Any further questions, contact me through a p.m.))  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 pm
((chill ill will see to it that even tho caliburs character has snoozers character end the end I myself will bring justice down on all that stand in my way and my justice is law since i am haseo of the twilight lol. Naw but forreal i have read it to and just like kazei said you both are very good at wat you do Kumori let them go me and your character on the other hand have other things to finish as well as other missions to carry out i will get what i want in the end don't worry as for Kazei you will be mine to your character will join my side and thats that lol naw but for real this time im going to see it like this kumori return to the Neutral base and get treated we will get Sanin later and we do have other missions were i will need your character in them so let them go we have other things to attend to))  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games