Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Interguild WiFi League discussion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 pm
I really don't know to be honest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 am
nitnit
I really don't know to be honest.

Your a lazy host..
go find these things out  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:52 am
Well, people have to be given some time. Even we are having some difficulties, especially since 2 of our star team members ((cough cough you and rey)) disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:24 pm
nitnit
Well, people have to be given some time. Even we are having some difficulties, especially since 2 of our star team members ((cough cough you and rey)) disappeared.
Oathkeeper

They've been POKEnapped!

Got it memorized?

iOath

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:26 am
nitnit
>.> what the hell happen to Rey? did a atomic bomb hit his DS too?..cuz that what happen to me..and I might lose my net too..maybe..still not sure on that..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:12 pm
16bit-Plumber
nitnit
>.> what the hell happen to Rey? did a atomic bomb hit his DS too?..cuz that what happen to me..and I might lose my net too..maybe..still not sure on that..

nope, my internet was gonna get cut, after an epic battle with my parents i winded up winning. btw ill be able to be on the team again  

Sigstah

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:39 am
I'll take plumbers spot I was even able to beat him...but then he beat me after that...but anywayz i'll still be an opprotunist and take it as there are no other candidates for the job...

Deathguiser=leader of the B-team.

Solarboydjango=fell off the face of the earth.

SCARYDRAGON=was already on but said he wasn't good enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 am
rey 567
16bit-Plumber
nitnit

nope, my internet was gonna get cut, after an epic battle with my parents i winded up winning. btw ill be able to be on the team again
lol same here..but....I don't have a DS..need to get a new one..  

16bit-Plumber

Itakio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Who wants to help me evolve MAH PORYGAWN?!/1?!1  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:36 pm
SCARY DRAGON
Who wants to help me evolve MAH PORYGAWN?!/1?!1
Me...I'm bored  

Muleferdan

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:12 pm
question: if you beat someone when they challenge you for position on A-team or b-team.... can they still challenge you for position even though you beat them?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:14 pm
Raijin36
I'll take plumbers spot I was even able to beat him...but then he beat me after that...but anywayz i'll still be an opprotunist and take it as there are no other candidates for the job...

Deathguiser=leader of the B-team.

Solarboydjango=fell off the face of the earth.

SCARYDRAGON=was already on but said he wasn't good enough.

woah woah woah, I like being the leader, but I'd rather be A-team, I am challenging for that  

Deathguiser

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:17 pm
ravemaster47
question: if you beat someone when they challenge you for position on A-team or b-team.... can they still challenge you for position even though you beat them?

Well they could, if they've really modified their team. And they should also be able to consistently beat you if they're challenging for your spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:32 pm
Ok I'm just curious but is Kunx gone for good or just for now because of the whole Rina thing? If he is gone for good does that mean Deathguiser is going up to A team?  

Zombie7775

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:49 pm
kunx isn't gone but pyfe is until summer starts again, so I am hopefully being moved up but I haven't gotten word yet.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff