Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:45 pm
"The dignity of a relationship, no matter how shaky, is not a thing to be trifled with. You want to be a little snot? Go ahead. 'CUZ I'LL BE A LITTLE SNOT TOO! CHA!" His arms formed into blades, and his body became humanoid. His true form was now apparent. His liquid core was visible to all. He raised his blades into a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:46 pm
(Blades like hers.

http://www.enchanted-arms.com/caps1/image057.jpg )

(Except lime green and glow-in-the-dark.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:54 pm
Harumi was blushing until the fight started. Her expression became very sinister and she stood, stomping her foot on the ground, undoing Mobius' magic, and diminishing Sasuke's fireball. "IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP, I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!!" She screamed, her eyes flaring darkly. She growled and began to stomp off, a dangerous Aura around her. "Stupid boys.." She mumbled, walking into a door on the rooftop. It started raining on the roof, soaking Mobius and all the others. They all knew what that meant... Harumi was pissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Mobius' blades had returned. Harumi forgot that Mobius was a genetic experiment, not a sorceror. The rain fueled him, making him much larger. His voice deepened due to his increase in size. "Listen. He followed me here, despite my continual requests to speak to you in private about.... us. Furthermore, he listened in on what I told you, into what should have been hammered out just between the two of us. Does he not deserve some sort of reprimanding, or has the world shifted on it's concept of good and bad?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:30 pm
[[Don't think too much into this, i used an excuse, and snuck on..]]

Harumi stopped in the hallway. "...Mobius...." She turned, a smile on her face. It was a smile that held no emotion whatsoever. "Do what you please." The fact that the rain was getting harder showed her increase in anger. She was walking down the steps in the hallway silently. "...Not like I care what you do..." She mumbled, sitting herself on the bottom of the steps. "I was happy to hear those three words.. I mean I just got most of my memory back... It's not like I'm upset he heard..." She sighed. "At least I'm not ashamed of the fact that I love him..." She sighed and stared at the rain, a calm look on her face. She saw someone coming towards her, and saw the same mark she had on her forehead on his arm. A panic went through her, then... a scream was heard.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 am
sasuke kicked mobius aside and ran towards her. "harumi!" he made a flame sword and ran faster. i've got to save her! he thought as he ran.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:40 pm
Or, at least he though he kicked Mobius aside. Being a liquid at the moment, Sasuke's foot went through Mobius. Mobius turned and looked in horror at Harumi. "What's happening to her!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:29 pm
A member of the patriots had her by the throat. "A-Agh.." Harumi stuttered hoarsely. The man smirked and placed his fingers on the mark, and Harumi's eyes went blank, then became dark, and she fainted. "Can't have you remembering things now can we..." He started carrying her off. "We'll have to convert her as soon as she wakes up...." Harumi flinched and mumbled. "Snot...." The man laughed. "What the hell is she dreaming about...?" He thought, and kept walking. "People these days..."  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:35 pm
He slithered along the ground at high speeds, stopping a ways ahead of them, looking like a puddle. The man, with Harumi in tow, slipped in Snot and fell down, hitting his head quite hard. Snot reformed as icy bindings on his person, so that he was stuck to a plate of solid Snotrock byrings around his throat, wrists, and ankles. These rings were slowly getting tighter. "I'm Snot, thank you very much, and she's dreaming of ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:44 pm
she heared the camotion going on and ran to thair ade, "what the..........." she saw the situation, "oh crap i was just getting rid of you freaks!!!!!!" she pulled out her blade and went into battle,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:47 pm
( eek ...What?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:50 pm
(what do you mean what????????? i'm helpping you guys fight the weardoes!!!!!!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:52 pm
(Okay, so many things wrong with that.

a: We're all weirdos.
b: There's only one weirdo, and I'm giving him a slow and painful death, and
c: There's no major 'battle', just a small fight that will be over soon.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:41 pm
[[._.;;;Do you have to debate...?]]

The man started gasping and seemed to push on something. Suddenly a snap was heard, and the corruption in the snap made Snot [you know how hard it is to deal with your name without laughing?? I'm supposed to be grounded for two weeks lmao!] Liquefy. A hand reached out and helped the man up. "Good, I see the mark is very useful after all..." He smiled at Harumi, who had a blank expression. "She may not be all there, but she works fine. The perfect tool...." The man looked at Mobius' liquefied form. "Well... Whatcha' gonna do now, 'Snot-Boy'? You really gonna attack your girl..?"

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:51 pm
Liquid was Mobius' nature. He poured himself into the man's nostrils and esophagus, staying put and solidifying at the pharynx. The man would suffocate soon enough... And if he was forced back into a liquid state, he could just fill the lungs and drown him anyway...

(Yes. I intended the codename to be hilarious, so that no matter how grim things get, everyone can still smile. And can you just imagine a bad guy yelling 'I'll get you Snot, if it's the last thing I do!!!' into thin air while shaking a fist? It's hysterical!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff