Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Gaara slamed open the door " you didnt forget about me did you" walking past Ryuichi slaping him in the head saying " hey Hayate sensi i have to talk to you after claas i dont care if your busy im talking to you anyone trys to interupt will die understood" gaara sits at the back kicking a kid out of his seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:47 pm
((such attitude for a guy who hasnt posted since page 2.))

Ryuichi did not like being hit in the head. He stood up in his seat and said, "Hayate sensei is not here right now, he is in the teacher's lounge. But you might want to apologize for hitting me."  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:52 pm
( sorry abput not posting i was really lazy for a really long time lol)

gaara says " thanks for the info i guse i will go seehimin the teachers lounge and you wish i would givge you an apologie dont dream on"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:54 pm
I'll get him back later, Ryuichi said to himself. Hayate sensei said that I blew my chance for revenge on the first day, I will not make that mistake again.  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Gaara come storming in " I thopught you said he was in the teachers lounge "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:23 pm
( evry body here should join my newly made rp naruto from the beging to the end its about naruto and freind and enemys on there adventure from th time they met until nowand more we can continue the story as we wish and made up charecters are aloud)  

lacosse

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:24 pm
Ryuichi was nowhere to be found in the classroom. He was standing outside on the city streets gazing up at the sky with no expression on his face. He looked up and down the street to see a great buzz of activity. Merchants shouting their wares, people walking in and out of stores, and other thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Gaara imeadiatly ran out side screaming "im gunna kill you" and spotted ryuichi and started runing towards him with his fist clenched and went to go punch him in the face ( what do you say about joining my rp will please im in desprat need of people)  

lacosse

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:34 pm
(Maybe if Mobius joins, everthing gets more interesting with him around.))

"What did I do?!" Ryuichi exclaimed, whipping out a kunai knife.

((Not exactly the best way to portray Gaara, Lacosse.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm
( i now its not the same way as the show makes gaara but i like him to be different then the show) all of a suddn gaara stop make the hand signs and gaara says sand coffen ( mobius might join i talked to him alread because hes my brother and he said maybe but i hope he dose because i need people for this rp)  

lacosse

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm
((well if you join my Shaman King RP and be LITERATE, I will join your naruto one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:46 pm
( but i doanything about shamen king)  

lacosse

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 pm
((nvm then))

Ryuichi knew about Gaara's Sand coffin jutsu. He quickly jumped away to get his distance and jumped on the roof of the academy building. He saw the hole from that he used to escape from his battle with Hayate and jumped inside. Luckily, the area he landed in let him out of view from the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:43 pm
(Hehehehe... Justin, I'm not joining your Naruto RP.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:46 pm
(Justin? mobius, quick, what's your name?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff