Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:28 pm
deathfire sword is cover in fire"flaming death"flaredemon says  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:59 pm
"Heh." Alexandria dodged to the left and swiped her sword at Deathfire's ankles. "You should know better. This is pointless!!" She knocked him down onto his stomach. "Just give up already!!! You aren't going to get any where with this!!" She put her foot into his back and stepped down hearing a 'crunch'. "I don't want to have to kill you!" She pointed her sword at the back of his neck. "You still haven't answered my question. You want her back because you think extremely highly of her, don't you??!"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:22 pm
the sword melts from the heat of the fire covering deathfire body "in demon form my bones are made of fire and can regenerate at fast speeds "flaredemon says geting back up"deathfire has a motto and that is i nevergive up on freinds so he see her as a friend and that is all"flare says wraping around the sword of Alexandria and melting it down to the handle  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:24 pm
psycho is enjoying watching the battle " ooh...thats hot...hahaha"  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 pm
"Flare! I don't want to fight!" Alexandria took out a dagger from behind her. She knelt down beside him and slashed and his throat while covering his eyes with her hands. "Not even the fire can melt this dagger or get rid of the poison that covers it and my skin!" A smile appeared across her face. "If you stop now, I'll bring her back. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:43 pm
"ok i give up but i can get out of my demon form for awhile"flaredemon says cooling down to where he is not so hot"i will fixs your sword"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:46 pm
"awww aint that sweet"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:50 pm
flaredemon throw a fireball at the limb Psycho is on"your not very quiet"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:03 pm
Alexandria stepped back from Flare. "Okay. And I'll bring Itatsume back when the sword has been fixed." She reached up and felt the necklace around her neck. Be glad I have some compassion in me. Thank you, Alexandria. "How long will it take to fix it? Oh, and don't forget about the poison in the cuts on your arm and in your eyes. You'll die if you don't get it cleaned out. This is worse than the first time, though. I should heal it for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:04 pm
*knocks fireball back*watch what you do boy...me nd my swords here are really dangarous..*charges deathfire then dissapears*where am i??  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:20 pm
After jacob deflected the fireball psycho simply vanished like a mirage again while luaghing a little at them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:23 pm
"Flare! Psycho didn't do anything to you!" Alexandria sighed. "Oh well." She walked over to Flare and looked at the wounds on his arm. "Please. The poison is already sitting in."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Why is evryone so much more powerful than me. Josh thinks to himself, I need to get more powerful. Josh sits on a near by branch wondering what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:42 pm
flare walks over to the river and washes out the poison the water burns at flare skin because of his skin being fire"your sword won't take very long at all"flare says pulling a long metal bar from behind his back  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Apears next to josh*so what are you doing??  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff