Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Fujuki was right behind her "Um Seirah i was wondering, wat do you think about Sero?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Sero continued to scout the streets. He had to triple check because usually guards come by here to make sure of things. He hadn't seen any guards just yet. All is well...I will take a few more rounds...just to be safe...and to make sure Fujuki got a good answer.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 pm
Seirah barely glaced over her shoulder when Fujuki asked her this. "You mean besides the fact that he's cute, sweet, and charming?" she asked going back to work on the alarm. "Please be quiet now. I need to consintrate," she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Fujuki whispered so low that she could barley here it cause she didnt want her to get mad at her "May i ask one question?Just making sure.Um...do you like Sero, i mean like more that friends?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Sero scouted over the area. I believe this i a good routine check. I'll get an over-veiw to make sure. Sero quickly jumped, then climbed the highest building near him. He looked over everything. "Yup, everythings clear!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 pm
"Can I answer that in a minute?" Seirah asked, still working. "I really need to concintrate right now. One wrong move and this alarm will go off."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:35 pm
Fujuki nodded "sorry"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:38 pm
Sero ran down the end of the building, the stopped when he saw a guard. Good thing he isn't going to wear Fujuki and Seirah are...and when did I get so caught up in her eyes...they're like...small oceans, gentilly flowing through the ocean current...man, snap outta' of it! Sero stopped for a minute to let the guard past.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:38 pm
After a few more seconds, Seirah said, "Got it!" Turning she added, "If you mean do I like-like him, then yes, but please don't tell him, I want him to figure it out on his own."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:42 pm
((man then he will never figure it out >.<))

After Seriah said that, Sero jumped down. "Hello! I see your eye got through the alarm. As I suspected. Well I guess it's true then. Your eye CAN come up to the standards of the Sharingon. I'm impressed." Sero smiled. Sero then threw some dust in the Ice-Cream shop to make sure there were no wires or anything. No wires. "Okay, It's safe! And trust me when I mean safe I mean safe." Sero stepped back. "Ladies first." Sero smiled.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Seirah walked past, smiling, and said exageratedly, "Why thank you kind sir." She winked at him as she passed.

((Didn't Fujuki already tell you that she's pretty sure i like you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:52 pm
((yeah but he's... whats the word...nervous about everythin so he wants to be sure...and if he's anything like me, then I know he'll be a baka.))

Sero entered in after Fujuki and Seirah. Sero just couldn't stand without complementing Seirah. She had a beautiful voice, beautiful face, beautiful everything. Sero couldn't stand not staring at her.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Seirah walked over to the ice cream and grabbed two cones. She quickly scooped up two double-decker ice cream cones and took one to Sero. "For my Prince Charming," she smiled, blushing, as she handed him his cone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:01 pm
Seri smiled and he gave her a perfect scoop of chocolate, vanilla, and chocolate again. "And for the beautiful!" Sero smiled he gave her the cone and he took the cone. "To a perfect plan gone great! And a perfect looking girl here to help along the way."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Seirah blushed. "I take it that means you like me," she said in a somewhat questioning tone as she licked her ice cream cone. She slid her free hand into his and whispered, "I like you too." She hoped she didn't misunderstand his last statement. Glancing up, Seirah found Sero looking at her.

((don't know when I'll be able to get back on. probably early today (i'm on at 1:07AM Central Time), late to day or very early tomorrow.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff