Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:29 pm
12:00 pm ---------0 hour-----------(see the story line i set up in the beging)

*4 cars roll up and 10 cops come out*
"back up is here sir"

john-AIM FOR THE HEAD OR SNAP THERE NECKS *emptys the last bullits in his clip* dam *reloads* crap *one grabs him and he snaps his neck* dam basters

*2 tv cars roll up*

"this is channel 14 reporter Nell Simmons. i am reporting to u live from in front of the umbrella main office where S.T.A.R.S. and the RPD r trying to stop the attackers around the main source witch seems to be coming from everywhere around here. This is horrable children killing parents and parents killing children! And the onslot is not leting up so far there have been attacks on the nearby gas stops and hospitals. and we have recived reports of the near by hospital being evacuated for security reasons and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *a person grabs him and another attacks the camera man*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:07 pm
The camera was still intact and showed the greusome scene thst was taking place. Sam, Joey, John, and Kidd stood out from the rest of the force taking out many of the creatures. Kidd faced one and hooked his foot around the back of the zombie's knee bringin it down to the ground. He then shoved his magnum nto its mouth blowing it's head off. Kidd looked and ran to the camera, picking up the microphone as well. "All RPD and S.T.A.R.S. report to the battle and arms yourself to the teeth. To civilians saty inside!"  

Aznkidd712

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 pm
(lolz wat i miss?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
(lolz wat i miss?)

(we r being attacked and it is 12:00 pm now 0 hour *see story line on first page)  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:29 pm
(alrighty, thx)
Sam jumps out of one persons way "what the.." she shoots one zombie in its head and kicks another  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
(alrighty, thx)
Sam jumps out of one persons way "what the.." she shoots one zombie in its head and kicks another

john-*throws a knife at the undead killing it* yes head shot *looks and sees the place is grid locked and more where comeing* s**t FALL BACK FALL BACK RETREAT NOW *runs in between 2 buildings fireing at the undead behind him and in front* SAM, JOEY, KIDD THIS WAY!  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:42 pm
"woa'" she falls back, she kicks one and quickly gets up, she runs over to where john was "we need backup, and lots of it"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Follows him quickly. "Don't have to tell me twice."  

hoplite323

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
"woa'" she falls back, she kicks one and quickly gets up, she runs over to where john was "we need backup, and lots of it"

john- we did call back up i think that is all we r geting but they r all dead now come on *runs down the street passing some undead* we need to get back to the station *stops and opens a drain* we can go down here *pointing down to the sewer system* it goes stright to the station come on get in i will hold them off *shoots 2 in the head*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:05 pm
she wrinkles her nose "eww a sewer" she looks at him with pleading eyes, she sighs and pushes him towards it "no ill hold them off" she takes his gun and starts shooting the zombies  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:07 pm
Looks at the zombies and back at the sewer. He than starts shooting some zombies. "I say we all go in and run fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Ivan picks the lock of the jail cell and escapes with his bag and runs down the street hearing gunshots.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Kidd came o of the alley bringing up the rear. A giant group of at least 50 zombies were stalking him. "NO! ALL IN!" He jumped and turned his front facing the zombies his back facing his allies. He shot three rounds with the magnum and rammed into Joey, Sam and John, falling in to sewer. being on top he was the last to fall and grabbed onto the hatch closing and locking it behind them. he dropped down to the ground where the rest of the tam had fallen. "Are you guys okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:11 pm
she screams getting up quickly "I HATE SEWERS" she yelled, she pushed kidd then starts walking away  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces