Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] God Quests [OOC] [Obsolete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 am
Goddess of Autumn

Name: Renaming later.
Meaning:
Nickname:
Domain: Autumn
Powers:
--- Temp:
-----Hibernation: Things around her seem to start to go into a hibernation state or a similar state for the plant when it’s in its fall stage. However this is only for a short period of time. May take anywhere from the time she stands beside them to the time she leaves to see an effect depending on the plant. But will start to perk back up when she leaves or passes it.
--- Temp:
-----Introductory ‘Breeze’: A short breeze of crisp autumn like air, which lasts for only a minute or two before the goddess comes into sight, can be felt. It’s sort of like an Introduction of who she is.
Description:
--Pelt:
----Main body color: one of the medium colors on color palette 4
---- Inside ears, belly to maw, and toes: white kind of think tiger like
----Outside of ears and nose: one of the darker colors on color palette 4
--Markings: Stripes or tribal like markings, sort of metallic looking yellow to orange fade see color palette 1 using the brighter colors. If stripes think tiger! The face however shouldn’t really have any markings unless the vine example in the ref sheet under the eye with the pumpkin flower looks good with whatever you are doing for her markings, like if you picked the tribal markings instead of the stripes. And actually you could just do the vine markings on her hindquarters like that under the eye but bigger/longer to reach from the top of the hindquarters to the bottom of the feet, kinda like they have with the my little ponys.
--Eyes: yellow fading to orange again see color palette 1 using the same colors you did for the stripes
--Mane/tufts of fur: White-blue in color, with a straight, long hair style.
--Tail: Big, extra long[‘bout half as long as normal tail], and fluffy!
--Ears: Slightly pointy and fluffy [if it can be seen]
--Accessories:
----Necklace: made of leaves, berries, and three mini pumpkins, one in the middle slightly larger.
----Bracelets: on both front legs made of leaves and berries with a pumpkin ‘in the middle’ the rest of the way around the bracelets there are little acorns hanging down.
----Tail piece: fall colored leaves at the base of the tail with pumpkin vines coming down from the piece on either side that has pumpkin flowers right before the vines curl up.
----Hair: cluster of fall leaves up near the left ear, and a few random leaves here and there in her hair.
--Wings: Wings that look like tree branches with fall colored leaves. See Gaia’s tree branch wings. With leaves falling around her body from them.

--References:

[x] Accessory/wing/sorta marking referance
[x] Avie Reference... clothing/pumpkin stuff is just there. >> Necklace/bracelets shows where they should be.
[x] Fall Leaves reference I
[x] Fall Leavers Reference II
[x] Berry Reference
[x] Acorn Reference
[x] Pumpkin Flower Reference I
[x] Pumpkin Flower Reference II
[x] Mini Pumpkin Reference
[x] Pumpkin Vine Reference

*** The other color palettes not mentioned above are for you to play with and have fun with. I grabbed them just so you’d have color ideas. Feel free to move away from these of course just try to keep it fall like. Palette number six I threw in for some fun. Also feel free to use colors from the other references and not just the drawn reference I gave you. OH! And feel free to play with the types of leaves used. I was trying to just get a basic sheet down so they’re not really ‘fancy’ leaves.

History: A crisp cool breeze brought her around to the savanna lands. No one had really seen her before. However she seemed to know the Goddess Winter.
Stage: Adult?
Parents: N/A
Siblings:
Half Sibling: Winter
Reference: N/A
Personality: She’s rather quiet and reserved; and sometimes seems almost a bit whimsical. However she likes watching others and observing their interactions with each other as well as interacting with others as well. She enjoys taking walks around places that have cooler climates and the ability to have the season of Autumn to watch the leaves change as the plants go into a hibernation of sorts.
Okay’d with: Safaia, Shariea, Vashtya
God Newbie: Yeah
How many times have you tried for this concept: 1

800k/800k need a slot....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goddess of Doves for a pride

.... >> or no details. XD Only thing I really have for her is white, with fluffy wings, blue eyes and a charm of a dove on a necklace.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 am
Questing for Individuality (Individualism)

Name: Cael
Owner: Kijani
Species: Lion Goddess
Pride/Pack: Rogue/God
Age: Adult (could I get the lineart with all four paws down, please? :3)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: -
Domain: Individualism
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who?: Thalion who owns Egoism~
Description: Feel free to mess around with it. I'm open to surprises and artistic license X3

Cael will have a fluffy/plush tiger-snow leopard tail along with maybe some scruffy chest fur - ears would be tiger-like. Her hair is styled very punk-y and fun. She would have wings like the Fallen Wish EI rig (the 'Radiant Flyer' pose option) or some sort of small white, draconic wings. Then she would have some pointed faun horns on the top of her head thta are leaning back. Some fitting expression to represent Individualism. Over the eye most visible is a star marking (technically the eye in the middle of the star)that looks a little spattered/splotchy/splashed on her and then she has some natural markings on her back and on her legs. She has a keffiyeh scarf around her neck, spectacles, charm bracelet on her front left paw and a silver studded, white leather bracelet on her front right paw. Finally if she could have a little rainbow billed toucan companion that would be amazing ;; The reference can better explain her appearance than I can XD
Reference Image(s):
Colored Concept By Kaelyndra! (*concept is missing wings and horns)

Kijani

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 pm
Will be questing for the goddess of Blood.

Information to be posted at a later date.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm
ShinosBee is Questing

Name: Bombei
Owner: ShinosBee
God of: ???
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Description: God version of my existing SoA, Bombei.
Reference Images:
Powers:

User Image
Goddess of Invisibility
Name: Bahyhla
Owner: ShinosBee
God of: Invisibility
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Description: Her's body would be clear, or translucent, possibly containing several wisps or lights inside. Towards the edges it would fade out into nothingness. Details in the works.
Reference Images:
Powers:  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Vespie_the_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 pm
Going to Quest for God of The Feral. And God of Incest.

Will fill out both forms later, if there seems to be a problem with Domains, please PM me!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Pao questing for God of Maturity and God of Legends. Details later~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Inku is questing for the GOD OF CHILDREN
UPDATED

Name: Need to Translate it still. x3;
Owner: Inkume
God of: Children (Okayed with God of Youth & God of Orphans)
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A

Description: [Coloring Markings & Scars]
-Base coat is a soft white, but not pure white. I'd like his markings to have a harshness and boldness to them to kind of show the strength and determination he has as a ruthless warrior, but for the color of his markings to be softer colored (maybe pearlescent or the same tones as the ones used for his hair) to show the change that's taken place over time, giving him a slightly more inviting appearance for the little ones that he protects.

-I'm definitely open to whatever other ideas you might have for markings and marking colors. Feel free to play around with the design. I only ask that the design of his markings be kind of minimalistic. I'd prefer he wasn't completely covered.

-Any various scars you want to add to him would be good, but they're not necessary. :3

[Body Edits]
-His forepaws are griffin like, but preferably are furry not scaly like a bird.

-I'd really like his tail to be thick and luxurious and regal looking, like an exaggerated lion or maybe kirin/unicorn tail that curls around the outside of his leg instead of being behind it, maybe draping on the ground or something.

-He has shaggy bangs that fall sloppily over his blindfold, around his face and against his neck. Maybe his hair color could be like a soft gold/orange/cream palette (ref below) but how his hair and tail are colored is open to colorist interpretation. I'd just like something that compliments his base coat and markings and the general feel I'm going for.

-He has no wings.

[Item Edits]
-Long medical bandages covers his eyes and also crosses down to wrap around his neck. On top of the bandages over his eyes is a metal plated blindfold and carved into the plate(if you can manage, if not don't worry about it) is the word "Msaliti" (Traitor).

-I'd like his expression to be sober, stern but alert (since he's the guardian of little ones and a veteran warrior).

-I think it'd be cute if he had a baby animal (of colorist choice) sleeping on/against his front paws or tail or hanging around near him, but doesn't have to be included.

-Also I'd like for there to be seven pastel bangles around his tail (white, mint, baby blue, pale yellow, pale pink, a pale orange and a lilac colored one). The order of them doesn't really matter, they can be jumbled. You can only see the top half of the bangle though as the rest of it disappears into the long hair of his tail.

-He wears a necklace around his neck that looks exactly like the bangles on his tail (which are actually necklaces but since they're cub size they fit on his tail) except it's black instead of a pastel color like the others. The necklace is slightly nested in his fur and the circular tag is engraved with the God of Children's mark.

-And for there to be dangling from his mouth seven strips of ribbon--one to match each color of his bangles--and at the end of each ribbon should be a little, silver or gold bell preferably not an even amount of each, like maybe four silver and two gold or something like that.

-I'd love a version of him without all his head gear on so you can see his face if possible.The color of his irises is blanched white and the white of his eye is actually black. There are claw scars over both eyes as punishment for his betrayal against his kingdom, but he's not blind. Claw marks are set in a diagonal across his face.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference Image List
Bangle Colors(plus orange) + Bangle/Necklace Style + View Two + Mark of the God of Children
Hair Style
Neck Bandages + Eye Bandages + Blindfold
Griffin Forepaws + Tail Inspiration
Possible Marking Inspiration + PSI Two
Pearlescent Palette (Possibly) + Gold Palette (Possibly)

Powers: Still working this stuff out.

Needa couple concept sketches of him eventually..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:39 pm
LLK is going for goddess of fog. Permission got from Ary (who owns god of clouds). More info coming soon.  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 pm
Questing God Of The Unwanted

Details to be put up later.

Domain Checked and OK'd by owner of Goddess of Misfits & the owner of the God Of Orphans.

100k / 800k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm
Questing for Goddess of Innocence (Sister to my purity), and the God of Delight (Brother to despair, got her OK on it)

Both 800/800k <3  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 am
Beaten to the punch.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm
I am questing Goddess of Genders, she is fully funded just waiting for the slots to open.

Got the OK from Remove who owns the Goddess of Femininity  

nessiaing

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Trying for the God of the Fallen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 pm
Trying for the Goddess of Hardships (Will post form later)
(^^^ Waiting for approval of God of Conflicts ^^^)

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Questing God of Comfort. Cleared with Saf (who owns Goddess of Love)  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff