Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:46 pm
(g2g little bro being a b*****d)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 pm
(im 6'7" im dark skinned but thats cause of my tan, im not too dark just enough, i have black eyes (no one belives me until they see me but its true) i have black hair (actualy its a super dark brown but it looks almost black) i have vampire fangs as being half vampire (im half romanian and half ecuadorian) i am 16 im a junior, i dont like saying it but im an ace at making out (i dont think so but every girl says im like better than anyone else) umm i am apparantly a sex god (again not my opinion and i havent dont it to many times) umm i am i guess funny and very open (sometimes too open xp ) umm i can make freinds really easy and... idk what else i could put here. no wait sometimes i accidently go animal when making out (but girls say its hot)

(so you tell me what number i am)

(1-26)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:27 pm
(opps wrong hieght i meant 6' 3")

(thanks mobious i totally forgot about mental, well people think im smart i do bad in school im generally considered a bad kid i also have a less than medium build on account of i dont eat enough... i just dont really like eating, im not toooo skinny but im a really thin wieght with some muscle also i have hip bones that are worshipped by the female race. umm lets see i am skilled in the knowledge of why people do things and act and behave certain ways... i have learned psychological techniques that are so powerful that in a few hours i could do more than a year of psychiatry. umm im skilled in the knowledge of females as well and what makes them tick. umm i have great insight into the spiritual realm (not religious im aeithest-buddhist) and i can get pretty far in the mental realm mabye not as far as mobious. umm im considered easy to open to and people either hate me or get into everlasting relationships. lets see.. umm scary thing is that is probably every trait a libra has.... yeah i believe in astrology especially the higher leveled stuff is extremely accurate...yup im pretty much libra in every sense (libras also are romantically inclined... i learned that one like a week ago) (and really i was freaked out when i read about astrology cause it tripped me out so bad at first..wait a sec this is way too long. confused ..w/e)

(jus rate me including the other one)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm
Kechero
Toekiyo
(a blond morman?!?) (well how hot are you on a scale of 1-26

(well i answered it, your turn, what about you guys?????????)

(I'm short of 6ft. tall, chestnut hair, chestnut goatee with red highlights (yes, my goatee has highlights, but my hair doesn't!), my eyes are blue and grey in such a way that people percieve my eyes as having depth. I have a medium build. You tell me how hot I am by that. I don't know how to post pics yet. sweatdrop Yet, I am not liked for my appearances. I am a mental power, and my philosophical and spiritual council impresses many. I still have a great deal to learn, I'll admit, but I am aware of enough to be admired by the less in tune.)

(Oh, and by the way, the darkness in one's heart cannot truely be vanquished. Score one for the bad guys due to technicality! twisted )

He got up. His skin and clothes now glowed purple, and his eyes were great disks of white. He began to crawl on all fours, sniffing the air around him, taking in the new sensations of a Heartless body.

(Antennas? That must mean I'm a butterfly! *Jumps off tall ledge to land face first on the ground* Nope... Then I must be a Heartless! That was my second guess.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:24 am
(hummmmmmmm......... well i guess i'll start with Toekiyo, well it sounds pretty good i could have done without the..........umm........"spicific" info between you and females, xp i am only 13 and would rather not be told about that stuff, but i thing ur probibly a..........22)

(now Mobius,...........red??? realy? thats unique!!!, wish i could see it, ummmmmmm...............ur probibly somewhere between a 21-22, but i realy havn't seen you guys so its hard to go off of words!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:28 am
( *giggles uncontrolibly* hehe!! butterfly,........hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!, hay i thatght u where a nobody now?????? not a heartless????, or am i just blond??)

she stered a little, she was leaving life, it wouldn't be long, mabee a couple of minutes, but it had been worth it,  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:30 am
kitty recovered and found herself in howl's room. she was in a lot of pain but had been healed by howl and calcifer. she knew that she needed to get back to the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:04 pm
she screamed in pain and turned stightly, it would all be over in a few minutes,  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:06 pm
kitty made up her mind. she smashed through the window and landed outside. ''whats happening?'' she said looking scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:13 pm
Zatchin looked at Kitty, her vision was getting blury, she was already drifting into death,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:34 pm
(You said you cured me of being a Nobody, so I said I see your purification and raise you a Heartless form like Sora's. The evil in one's heart cannot truly be destroyed, so that form will be most difficult to eliminate! Evil rules! twisted )

In his blinded state, and with no enemies around, he began to swipe at Kitty, hands like claws. He shown no signs of anything but animal intelligence, and hobbled about awkwardly on all fours.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm
( i cured you of your whole*almost dying* thing but i said i couldn't cure you of being a nobody, but if you want to be a heartless whatever!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:47 pm
(You said he'd be free from his curse, so I played along, removing a portion of his curse.)

He growled ferociously, out of anger and confusion. Mankind thinks that they know t true extent of their own hearts. Being put into these new situations, Zaizen wasn't even sure he had one anymore, or if hearts even existed. Worse, Zatchin was forcing some emotion into him, adding to his frustration. Purple tears dripped in an endless torrent, a nightmarish dance down his face as he continued to swipe at Kitty. He just couldn't stop... Someone had to be causing it, someone else had to be doing this! He did not bring down that much on himself! Or did he? He regretted his attempt o restore Zatchin's heart, yet he didn't! His heart and his mind felt ready to snap in two...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:57 pm
(i said that when you find your heart you would be free, but i guess if your a heartless now thats your choise)
she let out another scream and her eyesight got worse, she saw Zaizen, "Zaizen................please.........stop attaking...........her........." she could barily be heard in the pitiful wisper she spoke in, she cryed, this curse, why did she fall in love with him?????? he would have been better offwithout her, she didn't blame him if he hated her, she was getting closer... soon he would be free of her wrechedness.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:10 pm
He returned to normal, purple smoke ising off of him. He wailed and bawled miserably, a puddle forming beneath him from his discarded tears. Then, he suddenly stopped, relieved of all pain for some reason. He sat there with a blank look on his face, staring at his hands, not saying a word. Then, after awhile...

"...These are my hands? Who... who am I? Why... why can't I remember?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces