Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:50 pm
Kaine started felling agonizing pain from all over the suns rays were really having an effect now that he was so low on blood "just take me.. to the darkness..." he was sliping in and out of conciousness the pain was starting to go numb as he felt his skin burning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:20 am
mark grabs the colar of kaines neck and drags him into the shadow  

Dante Borges

Kechero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:21 pm
(sorry i had to go last night)
she helped Mark carrie Kaine, she knelt beside him, "Kaine whats wrong????!!!!!!" she felt him slipping away, she held his face, and realized, he was a Vampire, she lowered her neck to his mouth, she braced herself for pain and waited,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:03 pm
Kaine feels her warm flesh against his skin and teeth he hesitates asking "are you a virgin?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm
mark rolles his eyes and says "just hurry up and heal before i puke"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm
Kaine grows lowly at him "your so lucky Ian isnt here right now..." he calms down and says to her "are you really sure you want to do this? you can never go back to the way you used to live, you'll be a draculina for the rest of your existence."  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:31 pm
he walks away  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:33 am
"just because i would be a vampire doesn't mean i'm going to be evil,....you showed me that," she kissed him tenderly, "i have grown to love you and it would only suit the situation if i was like you," she kissed him again, "now hurry you don't have much time" she lowered her neck again and braced,

(i am so diabolical i scare myself sometimes,)  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:33 pm
Kaine felt her warm tender lips against his before bending her neck and pushing away her hair. He let out a short fast soft hiss and let his fangs sink deep into her soft frightened flesh that tensed when she braced herself as the delicious hot blood came rushing into his mouth, a little bit escaped his mouth and ran down the left side of his cheek and jawline, he was there for a good while until she was completely drained of her life. She lay there limp and motionless until her eyes changed to the same color as his...crimson red.

(ill match your diabolical with my discriptiveness)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:37 pm
she opened her eyes, she felt somehow different, and a little cold she stood up, "your okey now!" she smiled. "i hope i wasn't to late" she hugged him,

(oooooo! i'm so scared, NOT!!!! mwa-ha-ha!!!)  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:50 pm
Kaine embraced her thinking in his mind i wonder if shes gonna call me master now like they said... He held her without saying a word just enjoying the moment. He licked to left over blood off of her shoulder and neck hole.

(lol how was i supposed to scare you?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 pm
( i was just being sarcastic, i ment that i'm not trubled by your discriptiveness 3nodding )
"Kaine, whats wrong you havn't said eneything???" she smiled again and put her head on his sholders,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 pm
(Since when did things go all supernatural? Better yet, why didn't anyone tell me?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:19 pm
(well he forgot he wasn't a vampire in this rp so he decided to be one eneyways)  

Kechero

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces