Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:41 pm
Itachi, not at all feeling bad for sasuke, Dodged the kick that came after him. He truned facing naruto and and looked at him, his eyes deep red. He saw the fear Naruto had in his eyes and waited to see if naruto would actually hurt him. Then he disappeared and reappeard behind Naruto hold him so he cannot move. "I have been waited for this moment Naruto, Now I can bring you to Orochimariu, he would just love this, and then the Akatsuki, they would love it as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:26 pm
Naruto struggled in Itachi's grasp, "Let me go, let me go, Let me go! I'm not going anywhere with you you lousy good-for-nothing creep!"

Sasuke lowered his arms from his face and gasped, "Naruto!" he reached in his satchel and his hands stopped as he realized he ran out of kunai. He turned his dark eyes to the one lodged in his arm and he ripped it out, biting his lip to force back a cry of pain. He then looked into Naruto's eyes and, as if by some silent message they sent, Naruto complied by leaning over to the side just as Sasuke let the kunai fly right towards his brother's stomach.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:11 pm
Itachi took a step to the side trying to dodge the kunai with naruto still in his arms firmly. He winced and let go fo naruto as the kunai slit his side. he standed straight up and glared. "This battle is not yet over!"He yelled and with that he disappered leaving naruto and sasuke alone togther.

Nikura left Obito and walked off into the town hoping Itachi would not see her leaving. She saw Sasuke and knelt next to him. "Let me help you, I can take the pain and get you to the hospital brother. Please I want to."She held out her hand for sasuke to grab.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Sasuke watched as his brother vanished, a smirk crossing his face. However, it faded as a sharp pain shot through his wounded stomach and arm and he coughed out a few drops of blood.

"Sasuke!" Naruto knelt by his wounded teammate and looked over his wounds, "This isn't good...we need to get you to the hospital."

Sasuke looked up and stiffened as he saw his sister walking towards him. As she knelt down and offered him her hand, he looked away, "Why the heck should I trust you?" he snapped, refusing to take her hand, "I can handle the pain, and I'm sure I can get to the hospital by myself." He used Naruto as support with his good arm and tried to get up. However, his knees buckled and he fell down once again, a new wave of pain flooding through him, "Gah!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Nikura keeps her hand held out to him. She waits to see if he gives in."I mean no harm, only to help you brother. I am nothing like Itachi and promise not to hurt you."She smiled at him. Her smile warm warm and kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 am
Sasuke grunted and finally took her hand, "Fine, but if you pull anything on us, I won't be afraid to strike back, sister." He said the last word with a hint of menace in his voice.

Naruto's eyes grew to be the size of tennis balls, "What?! Sister?! I thought you only had a brother! Who is she and what is she doing here?!"

Sasuke's dark eyes turned to Nikura, "Maybe you could explain better."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:20 am
Nikura helped him and and got rerady to heal him. She looked over at Naruto her blue eyes big. "He does have a sister. I'm just a couple years older than him...idk why I'm here..I just got away and came out here and saw him.....I thought I'd help him....he looked to hurt....She sat next to him who was sitting up now my a tree. Her hands turned blue and she started healing him taking the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:40 am
Naruto tapped his chin as he absorbed the information, "Ahh, I see now." He gave a mischievous snicker, "Hehehe, look at you, Sasuke! Have to have your older sister take care of you!"

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. "Well, if you would've been in that fight, you'd be worse off then me! You couldn't even lay a scratch on Itachi!" He was feeling much better, the pain was ebbing, and the wound on his stomach was beginning to heal over. His muscles seemed to relax a bit as the deep wound on his arm slowly began to heal.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:45 am
"Nikura! Where are you!?" Called Obito stumbling over his own feet. His mask was in his hand, and his sharingan eye glittered. He reached the edge of the forest and looked at the girl who had helped him. "You're helping him!? Oh ho ho... Itachi's not gonna like this!" He said, emerging from the bushes. He nonchalantly walked up to them, the blonde kid staring at him. "What are you looking at?" He asked, stepping in closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:48 am
Nikura jumped shocked and stopped the healing process. She looked at Obito terrified. "o-obito! Please don't tell itachi! He'll kill me! She glanced at the other two and back at him.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 am
Naruto folded his arms over his chest as another cloaked man stepped in. He stood his ground and shouted, " I can look at you whenever I want! It's a free country! Now who the heck are you and why do you know Itachi?!"

Sasuke groaned, "You idiot. Can't you see the cloak he's wearing? He's a member of the Akatsuki..." He glared at Obito, "He works with Itachi."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am
Obito glared at Naruto, then back at Nikura."Why shouldn't I? That's one less Uchiha to take care of..." He purred menicingly. "I don't know what you think you're doing... But Itachi's not gonna--- Where is Itachi-sama anyway?" He said, looking around in confusion.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 am
Sasuke felt a little of his strength returning. He slowly pushed his arm against the tree to lift himself to his feet. Even though he was able to stand, his chakra levels were dangerously low. There was no way he could fight in this condition.

"If you have a problem with my sister..." he murmured, "Then you have a problem with me!" He pushed himself forward, his momentum carrying him towards Obito.

Naruto shouted as Sasuke rushed by and quickly threw two Kunai towards his teamate, "Here!" he shouted before leaping up into the air, creating a few more shadow clones, "I'm not out of this yet!" He shouted.

Sasuke caught the kunai as they flew past him and he stopped before Obito before striking across his chest. Naruto's clones landed behind the Akatsuki member and threw out punches towards his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:17 am
Obito jumped upward and held the wound on his chest. "I don't want to fight you... My arms still not working properly..." He said, landing behind everyone and motioning to his torn sleeve. "And I'm not ready to die yet..." He said, sounding somewhat pissed that Itachi had left.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:20 am
Sasuke grunted and stopped in his tracks, breathing heavily, "I don't think any of us are. So I suggest you guys leave Konoha now so I can kill you another time." The venom in his voice was unhidden. He was also ticked off that Itachi left...but he knew he couldn't beat him this way...he needed to rest and recover.

Naruto looked at Sasuke, then Nikura, then Obito. His eyes took an an anime-swirl effect and he fell to the ground, "Argh! I'm so confused!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff