Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:48 pm
Kaan struggled to lift his paralyzed arms, showing his hands i n a sign of surrender. "O-okay...I'm not gonna do anything, alright?" In the position he was in, his pointed teeth, demonically slanted ears and eyes, and clawed fingers were quite evident.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm
she took her knife away from his throte and stood up, "why did you not make youself known sooner?????"

(g2g now may be back later but mostlikly not...bye!!!!!!!)  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:56 pm
(okay c ya latr)

"I-I'm sorry, really I am. I was just resting from my journey and heard a commotion; I got here right before Kaine disappeared."

Slate growled, half-demons did not have good history with her. "What say you, Benkei? Should we let him live?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Benkei spoke up. "Then why didn't you aid in the battle against those vampires? I sensed you were there the entire time!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:03 pm
"are you crazy? no offense, but Kaine is not someone I'd want to fight even if he was alone. And besides, what good is a filthy halfblood like myself compared to great warriors like you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:06 pm
"It matters not one's blood, my friend, for power comes from here." He hit the part of his chest over his heart with his fist to show what he meant. "That one, the leader... is Kaine? Who is he?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:10 pm
Slate looked at Benkei with surprise. "oh, that's right. you would not have head of him."

Kaan pushed himself away from the sword, relieved when she didn't attack him for doing so. "Kaine is the worst self-employed mercenary of us all. He's out for blood, and I mean that literally. He's a killing machine."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:13 pm
He nodded. "I used to be the same way."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Slate put her swords away and stepped back, closer to Benkei. "and I as well..."

Kaan watched them. This was odd, for a Vampire to show any sort of warmth to another being, especially one who was not Vampire, and not from the area, obviously.

(i g2g too, but it's awesome that you and Kechero didn't give up on this! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 pm
"But I was shown a higher path. I'm sure this 'Kaine' can be made to see it as well."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 pm
Slate shook her head sadly. "Many have tried, and have died for their foolishness." she laid a hand on his arm. "It is possible, but only if he would listen."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:23 am
He put his other hand on hers. "Then we will put him in a position where he can do nothing BUT listen. The others who died in the attempt died of foolishness, but I am no fool. You shall see."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:47 am
Kaan tilted his head as he heard the sound of more people coming. "I think Kaine sent a little welcome party for us, guys."

"I agree." Slate put her swords away, to bring out her favored whip.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:50 am
"Then we shall welcome them as well."

(Oh, just great! As soon as you get on, I have to go to work! Fate, you're mean!!! Later.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:55 am
(sorry...and i'm not Fate, I'm Slate^^)

She stepped in front of the half-demon as he tried to free his weapons, just as the first of their "welcome party" burst through the trees, guns and swords drawn.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff