Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Randomization Pokemon Tourney [Completed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 pm
The Veil
darkslasherX
Deathguiser
to be honsest veil I feel bad for you, you got some crap to wrok with, least you managed to get rid of pachirisu.

I kinda feel sorry for almost everyone, including myself.

However, I feel this is an opportunity to show what I can really do. By making an effective and formidable team with the thing I have, I hope to have a chance in this tournament.

If anything, I wanna go out with a bang.

I agree. This tourney shows the true ability of the trainer and various pokemon into the mix that would otherwise not be used.
If nothing else, then let it be a test to yourself to see how far you can go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:33 pm
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil
darkslasherX
Deathguiser
to be honsest veil I feel bad for you, you got some crap to wrok with, least you managed to get rid of pachirisu.

However, I feel this is an opportunity to show what I can really do. By making an effective and formidable team with the thing I have, I hope to have a chance in this tournament.

I agree. This tourney shows the true ability of the trainer and various pokemon into the mix that would otherwise not be used.
If not that, then let it be a test to yourself to see how far you can go. 3nodding

It's pretty obvious you have a good 50% chance of winning with the team you got, though. XD

The Veil

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:34 pm
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil
darkslasherX
Deathguiser

If nothing else, then let it be a test to yourself to see how far you can go. 3nodding

You only say that because you got a bunch of OU domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:37 pm
I got Lucario and Mamoswine. I'll be fine.  

nitnit
Captain

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:37 pm
Maybe, but I'm not the best of breeders and may have to trade away one of the better ones for one that is easier to breed to overall accommodate the time frame. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 pm
Pay Per Cuts

You only say that because you got a bunch of OU domokun

... sad
Well, I can't really defend myself there. At least, not yet.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

The Veil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:43 pm
All I have to offer is a Purugly. I also have a Ditto and Chatot, but I doubt you want those.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:46 pm
The Veil
All I have to offer is a Purugly. I also have a Ditto and Chatot, but I doubt you want those.

Actually, I've been meaning to try out Ditto at some point. This may be a good time to give it a chance. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

The Veil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:47 pm
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil

Actually, I've been meaning to try out Ditto at some point. This may be a good time to give it a chance. biggrin

*Nods* Then what do you want to exchange it for?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:52 pm
The Veil
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil

... sweatdrop I havn't actually gotten to that part, but right now I'm thinking of exchanging Slowking, Lumineon, and maybe Skarmory.
What do you think would work best for my team? 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:03 am
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil

... sweatdrop I havn't actually gotten to that part, but right now I'm thinking of exchanging Slowking, Lumineon, and maybe Skarmory.

Most people would take advantage of this and take Skarmony. But I would rather be fair, and ask for SlowKing. Skarmony is indispensable in combat as a defensive wall, so you are definitely gonna need him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:10 am
The Veil
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil
Chaotix Bluix
The Veil

Most people would take advantage of this and take Skarmony. But I would rather be fair, and ask for SlowKing. Skarmony is indispensable in combat as a defensive wall, so you are definitely gonna need him.

I know, so I really appreciate that. So if exchanging Slowking for Ditto works for you, then by all means use him well. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:13 am
*Nods* I will.

FINAL TEAM:

Weezing
Chatot
Hitmonchan
Bronzong
Purugly
Slowking.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:16 am
Alright, so for the sake of notekeeping purposes:

Current team (9/15 12:15 AM [Pacific Time])
1. 93(Gardevoir)
2. 195(Lumineon)
3. 74(Skarmory)
4. 170(Roserade)
5. 83(Tyranitar)
6. Trade (Ditto)  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:18 am
Well, since everyone's posting teams, I might as well post mine.
Current team which at some point I hope will change dramatically:
Flygon
Relicanth
Illumise
Chatot
Pachirisu
Bastiodon  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash