Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:47 pm
she quickly closed her eyes bitting his neck even harder " NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I HAVE TO SAVE HIM! " she screamed in itachis' head with her (( teliquenises i think it's called O.o )) " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 " she screamed as loud as she could, bitting harder every second  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:52 pm
((nuu! dun kill itachi! he's too cool!))

Itachi let out a small gasp in pain. He pryed open her jaws and threw her off of him. "Ugh..." he grabbed his neck, which by now was spilling blood between his fingers. "Damnit..."

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 pm
she bared her blode stained teeh and growled at him " dont ever touch him again " she spat at him and lunged for his arms chomping down hard on them " I'll rip em off " she spat as she growled sharply  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:00 pm
"Don't you dare touch my partner..." Kisame said menacingly, holding his samehada to her neck. "One wrong move, and I'll cut you and that boy to ribbons."

((gyah! sorry for the short post))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:04 pm
she stared at him, unable to move... maybe it really was her time.. ' no... ' she thought to herselfshe backed off of them, turning back into her old self, (( omfg i jst realized she's bairly dressed! y didnt one of ur charecters sya something!? )) she grabbed her dark star " Touch me and ill cut ur damn head off " she slowly baced up from them she reached down and picked up sauske over her shoulder and started heading back to the oasis  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 pm
((you know what... I claim all the Akatsuki members!))

"No you don't, un..." Said yet another menacing voice from the shadows. "One wrong move and we'll attack" Said another. Sasori and Deidara emerged from the shadows, ready to attack. Kisame behind her she had no where to run. "Don't forget about us!" Hidan and Kakuzu said in unison, standing on either side of her. "So, what are you going to do now?" they all said in unison, readying their weapons.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:14 pm
she froze there were to many! think think! ' i could run... i could fight and die... or... ' she couldnt take it! She fell to the ground over sasukes face and cried, she completly broke down! " NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! " she screamed shaking her head furiously, she picked sauske up holding him tight and placed her cheek on his forehead, still crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 pm
"I could blow her up,un..." Said Deidara menicingly. "I could add her to my puppet collection..." Sasori said, glaring at her. "So many possibilities... so little time." All of them retorted to each other.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:22 pm
she couldnt take it! " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! " she screamed at the top of her lungs, making her head hurt, she could hardly breath, the muddy air made her hot and she couldnt think! she had nowere to run! she really WAS going to DIE" I'm sorry i couldnt protect you, " she wispered to sauske makeing her cry even more...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:29 pm
"I'll just finish them off!" Kisame yelled, raising his Samehada. "N-no..." Came a weak voice from behind all of them, Itachi. They all looked at him with suprise. "We all thought you were dead, after all... you were just lying there,un..." Deidara said without thinking. Itachi shot him a murderous glare and he immediatly straigntened up. " D-don't kill t-them... S-sasuke i-is going to d-die anyway f-from that c-curse ma-mark... l-leave them..." He said, falling in the dirt again. Kisame smirked and put his sword away. "You got lucky this time..." Kisame made a 'come with me' motion with his head and the rest of them followed, stepping over Sasuke and Yuen. They scoffed and muttered under their breaths, glaring at them. They all walked in a big blurr of red and black back to the hideout.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 pm
(( agh! y did itachi do that?! )) she stared at them, she figured it would be best to leave she picked up sauske and took him to he oasis, but she couldnt help thinking about why Itachi did that.. and after what she had done to him...when they got to the oasis it was dusk, and she didnt want to leave sauske alone, so she set him down on the grass by the water and sat down beside him, soon falling asleep  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:38 pm
((he did it cause he's nice! alright, i lie, he did it cause i like asking permission before i kill a character in a RP... common courtesey))

Hidan ran up to Kisame, who had Itachi on his shoulder. "Woah! Why the hell did you do that!? Those little pests were easy prey... and why didn't you kill your brother!?" Hidan asked him, also without thinking. Kakuzu just shook his head. "un-deniable proof he's screwed up..." He said, recieving many 'yeps' from everyone. Hidan scoffed and muttered un-pleasent things under his breath as he followed behind everyone."Don't blame me when all of you don't wake up in the morning!" Hidan yelled.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:50 pm
(( agh i see, sorry i was ofline for a sec my comp screwed up XD ))
The blinding morning light hit Yuen's eyelids, waking her up. She shot up, ' phew, he's still ok. ' Yuen though as she sat up, hopeing her mom wouldnt be to mad at her... (( agh, heya, what was Hidan talking about when he said " u ruined the moment " im sorry im nosey XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:54 pm
((Hm? oh just some KakuxHidan yaoi i wanted... but screwed up. xDD and mehh... writers block! T-T and i g2g, i'll post tomar-- i mean later today. xD))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 pm
i gotta go to bed, rofl, hey at least the ending was good rofl XD it's almost one here XD and im tired, i have writers block too T^T lets play again tomorow lol  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff