Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:14 pm
((oh come on!!!Bye T.T))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:39 am
he was watching the guy put his head back on.....kind of creepy"ummm i kind of just walked in hehe. but leave her alone....picking on girls...how low...." his eyes are glowing a noticable green now...."you shouldnt pick on jinchurris...we dont like to picked on...." his teeth were turning razor sharp now....his 4 tailed reptile demon was showing itself.....he didnt want it to...but he couldnt help it..  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:34 pm
(( gah! so thats what that means XD rofl, sorry im not good on japanesse ))
Motako's guargian swayed lightly as he put his odd sword on his back, and slowly walked over to her, to Motako it seemed like he wasn't even touching the floor. He gently picked her up from the couch smirked and solouted to akusuki befor dissapearing compleatly from the hideout, allong with Motako
(( agh, i just love it when ur not on! it makes it so much easyer for my charecters to get away.... * sigh * but it's so boring without any one here T^T XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:59 pm
Itachi and kisame appeared at the hide out with sakata and they set her in the same chair and tie her up.She slowly woke up"uhh..where am I" "you are at our hide out"replied itachi"we need you too join"says kisame.Sakata remembered a string of memories tear slowly started commeing down her face she looked away"o-ok.."she struggles to says"good"says itachi and they untie her and give her the cloak she puts it on"ok whats up"asks sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:51 pm
The next thing she knew was she was laying down on the soft moss of the oasis, she slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust. She saw the wait haired boy leaning over her, she sscremed, partly from the pain of were they had tied her up, and from seeing him there. He put his finger to his lips in the hush sighn, then smiled at her. ' Does he think nothing just happened?! That now that I'm away from them everything will be ok?! '
" No I dont, but I have many things to smile for, " she said in his calm velvity voice. " how... how did you know what I thought? Was i thinking outload?! " " No, No, I'm telapathik. That's what happenes when you're part guardian god, and part human. " he said smileing again,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:03 pm
Sakata,itachi and kisame jumped from tree to tree looking for their target  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:35 pm
The boy slowly turned his head, then slowly stood up. Motako scrambled to her feet and then looked up at his face, he was a bit taller than her.All-of
a sudden her turned to her, it scared her so she shut her eyes, and when she opened them she was surprised to find herself being carryed by the boy, " were are we going? " she asked him, but he didn't answer he was just looking forward, with a sort-of mad face, and concerned face on. " I can walk you know! " she finnaly said, he still didn't answer her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:38 pm
Itachi stopped and he looked at Motako"Her"is all he said sakata looked at Motako"man I hate her"she says angrily they all jump down and surround motako  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Motako screamed, the boy took her scream as a warning, he dissapeared with her in his arms  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:14 pm
"damn it!"swears sakata and they go off in search  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:38 pm
they end up in a hide out. ' This must be were he lives.. oh i forgot! he can read my mind ' The boy turned to her " Yes, I live here, i used a special jutsu too, nobody can see it, unleas i make it so they can " Motako turned, and looked around the room. " Why do you leave here? " " I have too, it's for my own sake, and yours. Remember I told you, I'm your guardian. "
" Yes, I dont even know your name though, " " It's Ryou, " he said befor disapearing again, then re-appearing with something in his hands. He sat down and stared at her for a second  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:42 pm
"who was that guy holding her"thinks sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:51 pm
" Why are you looking at me like that? " Motako finnaly askes him " You have a cut on your face. " He said getting up from were he was sitting, " Here " he says as he hands her what he was holding, " oh, it's a wet cloth... " He puts his hand were the cut is and it dissapears with a small thingle as it closes up. Then he takes the cloth from her, and puts it were the blood came out and dried on her face, then wipes off his hand. He leaves into a door to her right, then comes back only to say " I'll be back in a few minutes " and dissapears  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm
meso was in the white haired guys hide-out watching the girl. he had disappeared. hid=s hid-out was truly ingenious. good thing his jinchurri alows him to see through any hiding jutsu or anything like that. he looked past the wall at the girl. she turned and she saw him. he hid again and hope she wont do anything.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Motako stared at the place were she had seen the person, ' Was it really a person, was it Ryou? ' she decided to see, ahe walked over to were she had seen " it " and looked, sure enough there was someone there. " What are you doing? "
Mean while----------------------
Ryou watched as the girl and the two men searched for him, and Motako.
' I wonder is they'll find her... ' he thought for a second, then decided to tail them so that he could make sure they wouldn't  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff