Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Bella looked at Rosalie and then Back to Edward. You already know what I chose. She said, then blushed, and stared at her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Edward's lips pressed into a hard line. "Bella, I really wish you would give this more thought..."

Rosalie's smile faded, her laughter nothing but echoes. She broke out of Emmett's grasp and headed for the kitchen instead of standing around listening to something she knew she didn't want to hear.

Emmett looked over at Edward. "Did you have to bring up that subject, Edward?" With that, Emmett went after Rosalie.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Bella grimaced, she knew she shouldn't have said it, but she also knew that it was something she wanted, truely needed. To spend eternity with Edward. Bella stared at her feet, and then moving slowly, headed for the front door.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:05 am
Edward sighed. "Bella, where are you going?" he asked in an exasperated voice. He looked back to the kitchen quickly to where Rosalie and Emmett had disappeared to before turning back to Bella.

Rosalie sat on the kitchen counter, swinging her legs back and forth like a five year old.

Emmett came up close to her. "Rose. Come on, Rose. You know Edward didn't mean for that to happen. Bella is just... she doesn't want to live out there knowing that she can't have Edward as long as she's human. It's very strong love and I know that she's giving up everything you ever wanted and that you ever dreamed of, but it's her decision and whatever it is, it will effect us all. So we all have to deal," Emmett reasoned. Rosalie sighed and nodded.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Bella shrugged as she shuffled out the door. Back to school I guess. She turned back to face Edward before she asked, Why do I always say the wrong thing? Everytime she actually smiles and laughs, I always have do do, or say, something to make her angery again. Bella frowned and ran a hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:28 pm
"Bella," Edward said with a sigh. "You can't blame yourself for the fact that it gets Rosalie mad. It will get you nowhere. She'd be upset at anyone for choosing this life." Edward walked forward and wrapped his arms around Bella's waist. "It's not your fault she hates her eternal life and wishes she was you."

Emmett wrapped his arms around Rosalie. "It's ok, Rose. I know that you disagree with her. And I know she has what you've always wanted, but we have to leave her to pick what she wants."

Rosalie nodded and looked up at Emmett, putting her hand on his cheek. "I love you, Emmett," she whispered before kissing him lightly.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:30 pm
Bella hugged Edward and then pulled away. I really should get back to school though, unless you have something else in mind? She smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:14 pm
"Bella..." Edward said. "Well, we saw that there's supposed to be a thunderstorm soon. Do you wanna hang out for a baseball game?"
Rosalie stood up, pulling away from Emmett. She walked out of the kitchen into the living room again. "Oh, there's going to be a storm? Yes," she yelled.
Emmett followed her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Yup, should be fun, huh?"  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 pm
Bella smiled and nodded. That should be exciting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:12 pm
"Come on, I've got to go get ready. It's gonna be rainy," Edward said with his crooked smile. He grabbed Bella's and and pulled her up the stairs.

Rosalie smiled and twisted around to face Emmett. She kissed him passionately in the living room, not really caring who saw anymore.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:40 pm
Bella giggled as she raced up the stairs after Edward. Can we make a pit stop at my house before we leave? She asked quietly, her stomach starting to growl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:10 am
"No problem," Edward said. He pulled her up to his room and sat her on the couch. "Can you wait just one minute, though?"

Emmett's steel arms enclosed around her. They were kissing passionately right in the living room, for anyone to see.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:26 pm
Of course I can. Bella gave Edward a bright smile, and she folded her legs underneath her.

((Where is everyone? O.o))  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:36 pm
((they've abandoned us.))

Edward smiled and disappeared into his closet for a moment, then reentering his bedroom in nice jeans, a pair of sneakers, and a baseball shirt with the cap. "What do you think?" he asked, standing in a relaxed pose.

Rosalie pulled away from him. "I think I'm going to go get ready for the game," she said, turning slightly and heading for their room. Emmett grabbed her by the waist. "I'll go with you, Rose," he said, smiling. She nodded and started dragging him towards the room.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:06 pm
Wonderful, as always. Bella walked over to him and rapped her arms around his waist, tilting her face up to his.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff