Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:34 pm
"Alright," Ryuichi said. You heard them Khimaru, you gotta stay here and keep watch. He patted the bear on the head. I am no pet! Khimaru said in response to Ryuichi's action. But I will do as I am commanded. Ryuichi said to Gandohar, "So we sneak up to the house, find a point of entry, find the murderer, and kill him?" He was trying to get the plan straight so he knew what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:41 pm
"Yes." Gandohar responded to Ryuichi.

"I would like Mara to stay with you, and I will stay with the animals." Unkar said. "I think I could help them, and you can protect yourselves."

"But Mara will be too easily spotted." Gandohar objected.

"Did you see her on my shoulder?" Unkar countered.

Gandohar looked to the ground, some what embarrassed.

"She will be fine with you." Mara flew onto Gandohar's shoulder and disappeared into his cloth.

"Then let us begin!"  

Alchemist of the Twilight

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:52 pm
"Right," Ryuichi said quietly. He snuck up to one of the windows around the house, none of the guards were patrolling around at the moment so he waved for them to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:06 pm
((What just happened?))  

Kazuya Maeda

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:07 pm
((What has happened so far? Im just asking so I can somehow add my characters into the story. Link and Kiba are getting anxious smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:26 pm
((We are about to sneak into a murderer's mansion and kill him tonight.))  

Kazuya Maeda

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:19 pm
K'nock smiled at Nyrok to say I forgive you.
"ok." Yuna said
Aisu just shook her head ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:24 pm
Off in the distance Link, and his faithful companion Kiba, saw Gandohar and the others preparing to infiltrate the murder's mansion.
*whimpering*
"Not yet Kiba, they don't seem like they are going to need any help at the moment. If they do, you would know what to do. Besides, I'll make sure that the guards won't be getting inside."
*Grrr*
"I know, I know, you can have some action too. Just be patient. And wait for my signal." Link said with a grin to his companion.
Link prepared his bow and kept a careful eye on the surrounding area. Still really quiet, and none of the guards are to be seen.

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:34 pm
"You are the world famous murderer," Death muttered to himself. "yet you fell as quickly as a brick." He drew his sword, and anxiously waited for Gandohar, feeling his presence become stronger with every move he made.
Shadow stood behind the hills, not revealing himself until his master said so.

Gandohar followed Ryuichi. He looked around a corner. He saw a guard heading there way. "We might be found out." Gandohar said. He drew his staff. "I hope this can stop them, and not get us caught." He pointed the staff towards the ground, and a trail of ice flowed out of the staff's tip. They heard a quick Urgh! from the guard, before he froze. But something Gandohar didn't expect was for the guards frozed body, to fall. It shattered. And it made noise. Lots of noise.
But he felt something else, other then fear, and stupidity. He felt a dark presence. He knew not what it was, but he wanted to turn and run.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:51 pm
"Something doesn't feel right Kiba...maybe we should go in and help out and help the others..."
*sniff* Kiba started to sniff the air towards the mansion. *grrrrr arff*
"What is it Kiba?"
Kiba then started to act strangely, which only means that someone evil is going to approach their friends.
"It can't be...we should go. NOW!"
THe two started to head towards the mansion, quickly but quietly.
"We should catch up to them in no time, just keep quiet and be alert kiba" whispered Link as they entered the murder's mansion.
Kiba then nodded, ackonoleging that he understood what to do. But on the way there, they immediately stopped. A shiver went up their spines, feeling the darkness that already passed through the room a while back. Then they somehow made it to a room, where the murder was suppposed to be. Kiba started to growl, in that room was...

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:54 pm
Judas was simply taking every day one at a time walking along when his ocelot Nikita told him "you know you wanna see whats going on" Judas shook his head and sighed looking at the dancing shadows.
(idk even know whats going on can someone help me out here?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:58 pm
((at the moment Gandohar and his team are in a murder's mansion who got murdered by this bad guy that doesn't have a name. At the moment everyone is trying to get to the room and do something smile does that help?))  

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:38 am
((I couldn't think of a cool name for the leader of the Death Carriers so everyone just calls him Death. No, not Death as in the Grim Reaper XD
Originally they were supposde to kill the murderer. But Death beat them to it, and now is waiting to kill Gandohar.))

Gandohar ran into the mansion, as they were found out.

Unkar raised his hand from where he was standing. His hands lit up a dark red color, and all the guards fell over. Whether they were dead or unconscious, Gandohar did not know. He transported himself and the to where Gandohar stood in the mansion.

"Why couldn't you do that before!" Gandohar asked.

Unkar merely grinned.

"....Ok. Let's go!" he stormed into the room where the murderer was supposed to be. He saw a stream of blood coming from the room. He ran inside, to see a large man, wearing a thik black cloak along with a boy wearing green with a wolf companion. "What's going on?!"

Death stared at the the men in the room. "I was expecting only you, Gandohar! But it seems you are a coward." he taunted.

Gandohar drew his sword. "Who are you?!" he commanded, ignoring Kiba and Link.

"So you think you can fight?" he asked, faking surprise. He turned his head and stared at Unkar. "He must have hrlped you! The traitor!"

"What do you mean by traitor?!" But Death ignored him. Along with Unkar.

Unkar put his hand on Gandohar's shoulder. Gandohar felt energy flow through him. "That should help you, Gandohar." he whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:20 pm
Aisu was confused but froze Yunas body so that she couldend do or say something stupid and just stared at death.  

xXbe_JealousXx

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces