Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:02 pm
Kabuto smirked and said, "Because...IM A CLONE!"

He appeared behind Chihiro and grabbed her hair. She tried to break free but she gripped really tight.

"Sasuke...if you wanna see your sister again you better meet Orochimaru tonight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 pm
((sorry to be late.....like 9 pages late but is it ok if i can join?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:27 pm
(yes you can! Anyone can come in at anytime! What charcter would you like to be?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:28 pm
((umm my own made up character Sero Uchiha please! were are you all at?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 pm
(okay, we fought Kabuto who told Sasuke who is my bro in this to meet Orochimaru so he held me hostage until then to make sure he comes)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm
((oooh! i know the BEST palce to come in! ok were are you at, did you like move to a different place or something?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:18 pm
Sasuke clenched his fist, "Let her go!" He roared as he charged towards Kabuto, the chakra signifying Chidori surrounding his fist.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Kabuto jumped back

"Remember! If you want to see Chihiro again, you better mmet Orochimaru at the Sound Village!," he remarked as she dissapeared  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:02 am
Sasuke stood still, his fists shaking as he clenched them hard enough so that his nails dug into his palms. Beads of blood fell from his closed fingers. “That creep took her…” He murmured angrily as he looked up at the sky. It was beginning to get dark, “I have to meet him!”
Without another word to Ryu, he leapt into a nearby tree and started to leap towards the direction of the sound village.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:44 pm
((AHA! So that is were you all are! Thank you very much!))

Sero jumped in front of Sasuke, stopping him in his tracks. "You might need some help getting Chihiro back...cousin." Sero looked into Sasuke's face.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:56 pm
Meanwhile! Kabuto threw Chihiro into a cell like the Akatsuki but with a different decoration. There was a wooden bed which was clung to the wall, and some wierd writings which said things like "HELP!" or "Orochimaru betaryed me or something like that". Chihiro rubbed her aching bones as Kabuto looked at her softly.

"What are you looking at?," she asked

"You better keep your mouth shut abotu what we kidanpped you for. We are using you to get Sasuke with us!"

Chihiiro tried to strangle him, but he pushed her back.

"If that creep touches my brother, HES DEAD!"

Kabuto laughed and walked off  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Sasuke hissed as his cousin leapt out in front of him, "I don't need any help. I have to do this on my own." He said angrily as he sidestepped Sero and drew closer to the hideout, "I don't need you risking your neck to help my sister."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Chihiro sat in a corner and cried a little.

"Please Sasuke, please dont join Orochimaru! Please!," she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 pm
The silver haired Jashinist and the white hooded figure, both with rather suprised looks, flipped gracefully from the tree branches. They both landed on their feet, the stoic man in the hood and face-mask landing a few seconds before the platnum haired b*****d. Kakuzu sighed seeing that Ryu still hadn't left the grounds but, of course, Hidan didn't notice her... he was too busy ranting about Chihiro having the Chidori to care too much. "What are you ranting about now?" Kakuzu mused, folding his arms as the b*****d he called a partner. Hidan scowled and clung to Kakuzu from behind. "Oh, the usual Kuzu-chaaan..." He purred in the hooded figures ear, nibbling at his earlobe. "Heh..." He murmured. He loved toying with Kakuzu.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:58 am
Ryu looked at Sero and asked, "Are you planning on following him or not?" She waited breifly for him to resond before calling Ryo down. The young jonin climbed on and mentally said to Mai, Tell the academy that something important has come up. Then come back here and keep an eye on things. I have a feeling that we have some unwelcome visitors in our village.When Mai said that she would do what she had been requested to, Ryu looked down at Sero before saying, "Last chance for my help. Climb on now or I leave you here. I've wasted too much time as it is." Ryo took flight soon after.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff