Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:28 am
"Right. We'll have fun okay?" Seto smiled. He really wanted to make this better for his brother. He smiled at him. "Look, after I finish this, we'll do something... I don't know what, but something fun. Just... not an arcade okay? That's too much like work."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:43 am
"Well, you two better get going, we should have everything you needed moved and packed away by the time you get back." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:38 pm
" Okay, and dont worry Seto, itll be something we both like. " Mokuba replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:34 am
"Okay, now I know you two are stalling, outside you go, now, scoot!" Jou commented, ushering the brothers Kaiba on out the door.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:18 pm
"Alright, alright! Pushy aren't you? Let's not forget who's the mutt here." Seto took Mokuba with him.
"So, where are we going?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:24 am
"Now that those two are gone, so, did you feel it?" Jou questioned Salem.

"H- Hai.... Mokuba's my true mate, you were right." Salem commented, blushing.

"And I'm sure Mokuba will feel the same thing for you soon enough. But, let me take care of the older Kaiba first, alright? If you let me convince him that this is best for Mokuba. Then, it's more likely he'll agree with it later." Jou pointed out.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:36 pm
" Im not really sure, I mean, I know what I like but..I dont really knwo where you like to go. Or anything besides work you like to do. This is our day, not just mine. " he replied with a smile. He wanted to do something they would both enjoy, not just drag Seto whereever he pleased.

((sorry, I just started school for one thing, and another, theres more important business I have to attend to then Gaia. Not to be rude or anything, its more of a personal reasons then just something I wanna do, I hope you all understand))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:38 am
(Trust me, college isn't a walk in the park either. I just barely manage to keep up with things like that and this and well, work and home. You get the idea.)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:16 pm
((It's okay. Everything is going to slow down when we all get back to school/college/university. It's my first year and everything, so I may have to put Gaia on pause for longer than I'd like. I have Nintendogs and the whole Astro boy series, so I'm right hyper. Guess my puppy's name. *evil smirk*))

"Well..." Seto paused. He felt kind of guilty that he had done something like that to his brother. "There's a carnival in town. We could go there."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:30 am
Mokuba smiled up at his brother, he could read Setos feelings a bit, so hopefully a smile would help. " We could, anything that would interest you there? " he asked still looking up to his brother. He didnt know why he was asking, why would Seto build a amusment park if he didnt like them. But he just wanted to be sure.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:42 pm
"Mokuba, why would I build an amusement park if I didn't enjoy them? There's a midway and that's pretty much enough. It's fun to see people's looks when they say the games are rigged and you win them anyway." Seto smirked. "Besides, I can take the things to the orphanage later if I manage to win anything at all that's good."

((First day at university! Good old frosh week. I earned two names today, Newbie and Hotdog. I'm so proud!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:16 am
(Lovely, I wish I had nicknames, I also wish this place had an anime club.)  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:20 pm
((lol awsome, Im either Inu, Inu-Chan or Inu-Sama, Im only called Inu-Sama by one other girl, thats cause she had the nickname Inu as well, so around her shes Inu-chan since shes younger then me and she calls me Inu-Sama. ))

" Thats a good idea, I''ll try harder to win so I can give some things as well. " Mokuba replied, his face gleaming with excitment. He was so happy to be able to go out with his brother like this, they never planned to have this much fun. He smiled before taking his brother by the hand, " Well lets get going. " he stated looking up at him with a smile. He didnt really even notice his hand grasping his brothers, he never did it before, but his sub concious seemed to let him this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:46 pm
Seto did notice, and it was nice. It had been so long since he'd spent time with his little brother that he'd almost forgotten what his real goal in life was, and why he'd given up so much. He went about ignoring the looks he was getting from... well... everyone. Why they were so awed was beyond him, he was terribly young, but what did that matter? He smiled, and easily won the ring toss, amused by the gaping mouths attached to shocked faces.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:06 am
"Well, that's the last of it." Jounouchi commented, as they put one of the spare mattresses from downstairs into place in Jou's room. "That'll work, I don't think humans enjoy sleeping on dead animal pelts all the time," He commented. "You did grab all his cloths, correct? And you put them in the closet right?"

The younger were smiled and nodded. "When we meet up with him I wanted to ask if I could borrow a couple of his books, do you think he'll allow it?"

"Hai, he should, as long as you take proper care of them." Jounouchi commented, truthfully.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff