Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am
Oh God...My Squeeky voice..Everyone in the church would probably freak out and the Preacher would go around screaming "The devil has possessed this child!Everyone hold out the Holy Book towards her!"
Probably throw buckets of holy water at me too crying

(Same would most likely happen to your sister LMAO)

We're so abused LOL. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:39 pm
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Oh God...My Squeeky voice..Everyone in the church would probably freak out and the Preacher would go around screaming "The devil has possessed this child!Everyone hold out the Holy Book towards her!"
Probably throw buckets of holy water at me too crying

(Same would most likely happen to your sister LMAO)

We're abused LOL. rofl

All creepy people unite!!!LOL  

NecromanticSunshineShop

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 am
Fangirls, prepare to drool! xd

User Image
Aw, he looks sad. ;_; *Emo tear*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:30 pm
I think he is hot as hell I want him....mew rawr  

WHIT3D3VIL

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:33 pm
Well, this Myoubi right here loves her some Hagi. <3
And Solomon.
>__>
...And Karl.

BUT.

I fell in love with the Hagi in the anime first, true, but my GOODNESS, reading the manga makes me smile in ways I did not know were possible. .___.
The manga series go so much more in-depth into his personality, I love it! I've read the first three volumes, and I can't wait until I can get more. :3 The only thing about the manga that bothers me is...
CHARLES.
...>__> that is NOT MY Karl. **pouts** I liked him as the mask-wearing psychopath in the anime. **grumbles**

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 pm
I do have to say that I am actually liking Hagi more since I started reading the manga (which is surprising since he is my favorite character anyway). Im hoping that he will eventually smile more in the manga cause he is just too cute when he does. X3  

Icewolf_youkai

snow-what-snowflake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 pm
yeah go haji hes sooooooooooooooooo sexy heart xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 pm
Omnomnom-machine
Well, this Myoubi right here loves her some Hagi. <3
And Solomon.
>__>
...And Karl.

BUT.

I fell in love with the Hagi in the anime first, true, but my GOODNESS, reading the manga makes me smile in ways I did not know were possible. .___.
The manga series go so much more in-depth into his personality, I love it! I've read the first three volumes, and I can't wait until I can get more. :3 The only thing about the manga that bothers me is...
CHARLES.
...>__> that is NOT MY Karl. **pouts** I liked him as the mask-wearing psychopath in the anime. **grumbles**

I laughed so hard when he ate the flowers with Mui! rofl And then in the extra comic at the end when he's anticipating what Saya's going to say about him and she says, "Oh! He ate the blue roses like they were a delicacy! surprised "
He looked so disapointed! xd I love the extra comics about Hagi trying to impress Saya in the third volume, too. rofl  

YamiCheza
Crew

Tairen Soul

Gaian

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:45 pm
Amen to that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 pm
Karl is indeed a poor guy. POSSIBLE SPOILER!! Highlight if you want to read. Saya doesn't like him, he lost his friggin' arm, and he has to be amazingly insane for us to enjoy his character at all.  

Kenaserenity
Crew

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 pm
woot i rock ! *begins to play cello  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (That should be a good enough answer for you, if not, then look at my sig!) As a matter of fact did anyone happen to read the fourth installation yet? I couldn't help but laugh atthe look on Kai's face when Hagi said he was Saya's lover! rofl  

ShaylaMaeDove

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

ll Miasmic-Pot-Smoke ll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm
MMMM Haji SEXINESS!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm
i'm only up to episode 8 i already love haji, but i still really want to read the manga is it really good?  

S u n s h i n e S i n s

jgsc82

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:30 pm
Hajji is the most sexiest beast ever blaugh . He is the BEST!!!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff