Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:49 am
her completion turned even whiter then it was and she began to sweat heavily, she had no tbeen ready for the prophicy and was suffering from it now. sh epassed out, blood slightly dripped at the edge of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 pm
He drank from the corner of her mouth, trying to disguise it as mere CPR. He had heard of such technique vaguely in his time, and knew enough to fake it. It had been so long since he had fresh blood... The humans at the feast did not seem like enough...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:45 am
she was inside her mind, surounded my white smoke she was being chased and ran as fast as she could. the man in black, he was the one chasing her she let out a scream and woke up to Vladmir leaning over her drinking the blood at the edge of her mouth. she jumped slightly, "oh!!!.....uhhhhh........sir what are you doing??????" she sat up a look of serprize on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 am
(kitty replaced darren, yes.i know, mister desmond 'des' tiny)

kitty was shivering still. she still didn't know what to do.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Sonjaa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:04 am
(lol me thinketh Mobius wants MORE then just the blood on her lips twisted )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 pm
(No... But anything other than the blood is just a bonus. cool )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:25 pm
(Ewwww blood makes me sick but happy And hi Tammer of my Heart he he he!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:03 am
kitty wandered off. she felt so alone.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:27 pm
(like your going to get it rofl honestly don't you know me by now????? you have to work alot harder!!!!!)

she stands up and trys to find kitty, having no success she finds the library. "well at least i wont be board" she finds a poetrt book, "and sadly i'm a vampire who adores poetry........*sigh* all well" she sits down and starts reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 am
In an instant, he was over her shoulder. "Ahhh... The works of Plato, if I'm not mistaken. An excellent choice. I feel quite delighted to know you feel welcome enough to use my library. I shall leave you to it, but with a word of caution: Some of these books bear great magicks. In the hands of the untrained, they are capable of great destruction. Beware." He walked out of the room ever silently.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:35 am
kitty had found a large empty room that looked kind of like a torture chamber. she had noticed a tank of paranha( can't spell). ''such gentle yet dangerous creatures'' she sighed. she fpound a was into the tank and began to swim with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:48 pm
A dark figure stood in the viewing balcony of the torture finger. He pricked his finger, and a drop of blood fell into the piranha tank below. As the fish began to frenzy, he laughed cruelly. "That's ONE eliminated..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm
OK OK stop talking about bloods Its not so fun any more gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:31 pm
name: Joe
appearance: Phoenix Human
race: Human/phoenix  

hoplite323

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:39 pm
he walks around it the forest, seemingly lost. "God, last party I go to." he mumbles, leaning against a tree.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff