Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 pm
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
I bought about 40 some odd OMG boxes ^^;; I got 12 or 13 ancient chests, give or take a few. I got four WTF hats from the chests, but one of them vanished from my inventory during all the heavy traffic ;-; I'm trying to get a hold of a mod to help me with it. But I can't find anyone on right now. But yeah. I also got an angelic mood bubble form the chests amongst many other things.

Was that all with gold then?

No, I went and got a Gaia Cash Card(FYI, you don't need to help me buy that item I wanted now). I'm not that rich to buy 40 OMG Boxes from the MP. Besides. I was one of the first people to open the OMG Box. I could tell by how many Ancient chests I got. Later when I bought more OMG Boxes after everyone else had gotten some, I didn't get but two or three Ancient Chests from around 15 OMG Boxes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:35 pm
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT
I bought about 40 some odd OMG boxes ^^;; I got 12 or 13 ancient chests, give or take a few. I got four WTF hats from the chests, but one of them vanished from my inventory during all the heavy traffic ;-; I'm trying to get a hold of a mod to help me with it. But I can't find anyone on right now. But yeah. I also got an angelic mood bubble form the chests amongst many other things.

Man, that's some awesome loot. I think I've only gone through 13 boxes, and I mostly got some interesting, albeit boring items. Most notably, I got an Ancient Trunk, with a Spartan Spear... Which I'm selling. I really want that WTF Hat, and am willing to buy at least 10 of those things a day, until I do. 3nodding

You got a spear? surprised Dayum.

Keht - Alright then, more to spend on myself then. xp  

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 pm
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT

Man, that's some awesome loot. I think I've only gone through 13 boxes, and I mostly got some interesting, albeit boring items. Most notably, I got an Ancient Trunk, with a Spartan Spear... Which I'm selling. I really want that WTF Hat, and am willing to buy at least 10 of those things a day, until I do. 3nodding

Heheh. Well it shouldn't be too hard. I mean c'mon, I was able to get 4 of 'em. And those 4 were the best items amongst three pink giftboxes, one blue giftbox, and three brown giftboxes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:44 pm
TheKidiKehT
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT

Heheh. Well it shouldn't be too hard. I mean c'mon, I was able to get 4 of 'em. And those 4 were the best items amongst three pink giftboxes, one blue giftbox, and three brown giftboxes.
I know some people who have gone through 60 plus boxes and not gotten a WTF hat. I got one my third box but sold it. Should have waited a bit could have made more. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Krissim Klaw
TheKidiKehT
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT

I know some people who have gone through 60 plus boxes and not gotten a WTF hat. I got one my third box but sold it. Should have waited a bit could have made more. XP

60+ OMG Boxes, and no WTF Hat?! Oh man... That's depressing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
TheKidiKehT
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT

Wow, was I really just that damn lucky then?

And on a side note. When I first got the WTF hats, I was trying to sell two of them on the MP, and someone sent me a trade for an OMFG for the WTF. So I actually got an OMFG for a WTF today. Course that was right when the WTF got onto the market and was running at 200k. But the guy messaged me half an hour later when the WTF hat prices dropped asking if he could have a refund and get his OMFG back. I told him no and there was nothing more to discuss :3

TheKidiKehT

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:13 pm
TheKidiKehT
But the guy messaged me half an hour later when the WTF hat prices dropped asking if he could have a refund and get his OMFG back. I told him no and there was nothing more to discuss :3

As it should be. The guy knew fully well what he was doing. He just doesn't like the fact that he made a mistake. I've made MANY mistakes before with money on gaia (and on SL). I don't go asking for refunds. (I came close to it once though, only because the product was faulty on Second Life. I decided against it because I got enough other things out of the purchase that it made it worth it.)

Anyway, he should just deal with his screw up. There was a time when I could have bought a kiki. I didn't in hopes of the price dropping some more. ...I'm kicking myself now for it, now that they're not worth around 9K. sweatdrop But it's not like I'm going to tell someone to lower their price or anything. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:14 pm
Bought five OMG Boxes and got nothing but store items out of em.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:47 pm
I need to be careful just how many of these gift boxes I should get. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:15 am
i wish I had other people's luck....  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 am
Diana Vulpes
I need to be careful just how many of these gift boxes I should get. ninja
My position on that would be don't spend more than you can bare to loose. That and have fun since that is what gambling is all about. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 am
ouch, im having too good luck today, on all 5 cash shop boxes which I got, there was an ancient chest and thus I got all the items in the chest -_-;  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:05 am
TheKidiKehT
cyberknight1188
TheKidiKehT

My friend got me 20 OMG Boxes for my Birthday(My B-Day was yesterday), and I still didn't get much out of them. Well, I'm selling most of the crap I'm getting from them, so soon, I'll be able to afford the Hat on the Marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 am
I am still trying to get the WTF Hat. gonk Gotten just about everything else.  

Selene Aries

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:23 am
Got me a narwhal plushie from one of the boxes. I ain't too crazy about the pets except the grunnies, so if anyone wants it, send me your best offers.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff