Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:01 pm
Siki watched in still silence then descended to the wood chosing to kill a hunter shooting a pack of wolves running by. She ran with the wolves as the gun readied she turned and jumped him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:59 pm
eragonlover159
"Yes I'm here." Sureana said cheerfully. Then she stopped frightened then confused. "You said that you were a vegetarian, yet I smell fresh blood." she muttered looking at kitten's liquid red eyes not seeming to knotice the other vampire below.
"No, I said I wasn't....." Kitten wondered if she said it wrong. "I meant that I'm half vegetarian. Do you know what I mean by that? I sometimes eat humans, but rarely. Most of the time I feed on animals." Then kitten smirked. "But the humans here are so delicious, how can you resist?"

((Did I have a typo on my post?))  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:05 pm
Arriana_lynn
Elizabeth let out a startled gasp. "A bat? I never knew we had any this way" Elizabeth said. "We don't, at least not at this time of year you don't see them and definatly not this close to human civilization" Will commented. Just then there was wailing from the house. "Stay here, I'll be back then we can try to figure this out" Elizabeth said. She rushed into the house and after getting Caroline she went back out, settling Caroline on her hip. "Can you show us what you want?" Elizabeth asked the bat.
The bat flew in the air, trying to signal Elizabeth to follow her. "A meeting for vampires in of forks! A meeting for vampires in of forks!" he screeched loudly, even though Edward knew that she couldn't understand him. The bat flew off in the direction to Sureana's house, hoping for Elizabeth to follow her. Edward flew slowly so Elizabeth could know the way...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:25 pm
Kitten closed her eyes for a few seconds. Then when she blinked them open, her eyes dissolved back into violet. "Sorry for scaring you." Kitten smiled apologetically, then she became serious again. "Now, what is it you wanted to talk about? What are we going to talk about in this 'meeting'?"  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:21 pm
"Emma, Jon, come in" Elizabeth said, saying their names loud enough so that they could hear. They ran outside and stood beside Elizabeth. "Come on, we're following this bat" Elizabeth explained. "Are you coming Will?" she asked. "Yeah" he agreed. They followed Edward as he lead them to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:24 pm
Siki struggled with the human in a brutal rage which she enjoyed. She finally got tired and killed it quickly. Feasting then she joined back up with the others.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:31 pm
Edward flew up to a branch and waited for Elizabeth to follow. As she turned the corner, it was not only her, but a few more vampires as well. Edward jumped off the branch again, and started flying faster toward Sureana's house.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Kitten smelled something familiar. She looked up and saw Edward flying towards her. The bat landed, and perched on her shoulder. Kitten whispered, "Is she coming?" Edward nodded, and added, "There's quite a few of them." Kitten turned her head towards the road and saw Elizabeth with a few other vampires comming toward Sureana's house. "Edward go get chaos." The bat flew away again. Kitten turned back to Sureana. "Um, I invited a few of my friends....you don't mind don't you?"  

WineChan

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm
(sorry, been away)

Chaos wasnt exactly sure where to go, so she simply waited outside the school.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:35 pm
Siki waited outside the house for the others to return.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:11 pm
ChaosCannotBeControlled
(sorry, been away)

Chaos wasnt exactly sure where to go, so she simply waited outside the school.
Edward quickly flew towards Chaos' scent. The small bat flew onto chaos' head, and it screeched, "Vampire meeting...", Edward then took off again, and hoped that Chaos' would follow him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:42 pm
As she waited she put a cd in a player and listened.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:53 am
Elizabeth, WIll and the kids finally found Kitten. "Hi, you sent the bat after us?" Elizabeth asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:40 am
"yes. I wanted to tell you that sureana had some 'meeting'. I thought everyone should come and hear what she wants to say...." Kitten faced Sureana again waiting for her to start the meeting.

((....Um, hello? Eragon lover person question sweatdrop ? are you there?......))  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:42 am
Kitten walked over to Siki and asked, "What music are you playing?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items