Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:22 pm
Kabuto: yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Menawhile:

Chiyo: *covers ears and shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Sero looks as Kabuto started bleeding on his neck. "Heh heh heh heh..." Meanwhile the Sero clone looked at Sero with a stern face. "Cover your ears Chiyo...this might be nasty." THe Sero clone whispered in Chiyo's ear. He was calm because he had seen it far to often.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:46 pm
*Chiyo covered her ears and closed her eyes...next thing she knew blood splatered everywhere*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 pm
Yurugi his ears covered could just stare in aww.  

Yurugi

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 pm
The clone shook his head off with the blood. He looked up to see a headless body falling. He shivered. Such a gruesom way to go... He looked over at Chiyo and whiped the blood off here. "Ignore what just happened. Sero is usually bright and cheerful...and sometimes he is a crazy maniac who likes fighting...just depends the situation."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Chiyo: *shivers but nods*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:58 pm
Clone Sero put his arms around Chiyo to calm her down. "Calm down...it's over now." The real Sero appeared behind Chiyo, with the blood-lust gone. "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:14 pm
*still shudders*

"Wh...what...did you...do...?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:44 am
Maria was almost caught up to Sero's clone when she saw blood spatter everywhere, including on herself and saw Kabuto falling to the ground.She saw that the real Sero had appeared with Chiyo and his clone.She knew that he must have used his mangekyo sharingan to kill him."Sero!What the h*** is going on!And why were all of these sound ninja here including Kabuto!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:08 pm
Sero looked at Chiyo sadly. "Sometimes...I get caught up with killing 'S' ranked nin who I despise...especially Kabuto. But we won't have to hear from him anymore." Sero looked at the clone, he nodded and disappeared. Sero then looked at Maria who was coming up near him. "Calm down, calm down. The Sound Nin are dead...along with Kabuto."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:41 pm
Yurugi wiped the blood off of his face. "Sero...." Yurugi said looking at him, "Where did you learn something so amazing?". Tsukimaru, and his clone disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:22 am
*Chiyo looked down*..."True...but...HE would dens stronger ninja after us...remember what I did? I betrayed him"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:24 am
Zetsummei
Sero looked at Chiyo sadly. "Sometimes...I get caught up with killing 'S' ranked nin who I despise...especially Kabuto. But we won't have to hear from him anymore." Sero looked at the clone, he nodded and disappeared. Sero then looked at Maria who was coming up near him. "Calm down, calm down. The Sound Nin are dead...along with Kabuto."

I agree with Chiyo and besides won't Orochimaru go with those sound ninja when he notices that Kabuto and all of those other sound ninja never showed up?! If he comes to the village he could escape with both me and Chiyo...(I added a bio and introduced Maria a little more on the page that I joined this roleplay...to make it short sweet and simple Maria was working for Orochimaru and escaped so Maria and Chiyo are in the same situation.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 am
((Ah I see, I see.))

Sero looked at Yurugi. "I was training with my Mangekyou one day, then suddenly I got this...personally, I don't even know how." Sero looked at Maria and Chiyo. "But I'm not going to let him get you...neither one of you."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:04 pm
"I'll protect you alongside Sero" Yurugi said, then summoned a black cat, "My name is Kuro-Neko." The cat started "And i'll help you however i can." He said with a smile.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff