Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"well half human isnt quite true, im a half dragon half vampire damphere" arc explained "I dont mind the questions though my lady."
Lerina sat up, as her eyes widened a bit, "Well, now I'm afraid I'm even more interested." She laughed quietly and smiled, "I've always loved stories about dragons. Ever since I was a child."
"And what intrests you most in those stories?" arc asked gently his silvery scales flowing down his arms his eyes narrowing becomeing more serpentine as the silvery wings unfolded from the back the wings like a sheer fabric as they stretched and unfolded. he smiled as he turned his eyes towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"And what intrests you most in those stories?" arc asked gently his silvery scales flowing down his arms his eyes narrowing becomeing more serpentine as the silvery wings unfolded from the back the wings like a sheer fabric as they stretched and unfolded. he smiled as he turned his eyes towards her.
Lerina smile widened as Arc's wings unfolded, "Your wings are lovely. And I'm not sure what interests me most about them." She thought for a moment, "I guess I just always thought they were such amazing creatures. I always wanted to know one." She pouted slightly, "Though I did always dislike that so many stories made them the bad guys."  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:50 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina smile widened as Arc's wings unfolded, "Your wings are lovely. And I'm not sure what interests me most about them." She thought for a moment, "I guess I just always thought they were such amazing creatures. I always wanted to know one." She pouted slightly, "Though I did always dislike that so many stories made them the bad guys."

Arc extended his wings up and around her shrouding her in the silky wings the fire light playing through the shimmery folds of his wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:17 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc extended his wings up and around her shrouding her in the silky wings the fire light playing through the shimmery folds of his wings.
Lerina reached up and ran her fingers over Arc's wings. "I really like your wings."  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina reached up and ran her fingers over Arc's wings. "I really like your wings."
Arc smiled softly, "Just be gentle with them." arc said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:42 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina pulled her fingers back, a little worried, "Are they very sensitive?"  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina pulled her fingers back, a little worried, "Are they very sensitive?"
"They are stronger then they look they just take a long time to heal if they tear. Would you like to be taken for a flight?" Arc asked  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:43 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
"They are stronger then they look they just take a long time to heal if they tear. Would you like to be taken for a flight?" Arc asked
"Oh!" Lerina's eyes widened again as she nodded excitedly, "That sounds so fun!" She blushed slightly, "As long as it isn't too much trouble of course."  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"Oh!" Lerina's eyes widened again as she nodded excitedly, "That sounds so fun!" She blushed slightly, "As long as it isn't too much trouble of course."
Arc pulled her up and led her outside holding out his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:07 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina glanced back at the quiet ball, "Well at least it seems we won't be missed."  

Eisoji

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:42 pm
aems12
Tapping her chin thoughtfuly, nei looks deep in thought for a moment before saying, "What color is your tooth brush?"

orange, a guy gots to live out his word.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:19 pm
Ars came to the ball again wearing a completely white outfit and as... A female?

Oh well maybe there was an explanation. She wondered whether her head wings would give her in, as her flight ones were merged as a black massive mark on her legs, covered by boots and a dress.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:07 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina glanced back at the quiet ball, "Well at least it seems we won't be missed."
Arc smiled, "We will be back soon," arc murmered his wings fully open and glimmering in the moonlight  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc smiled, "We will be back soon," arc murmered his wings fully open and glimmering in the moonlight
Lerina stared at his wings as they opened, "I really do like your wings. I imagine it would be nice to have them."  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina stared at his wings as they opened, "I really do like your wings. I imagine it would be nice to have them."
"yes it is" arc said softly  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces