Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:12 pm
Fujuki did a few hand sighns and put her had on Chihiro's fourhead and her hand was glowing, she was healing her....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:45 am
Sero...Fujuki...is that...you? *eyes are still closed*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:57 am
Khana also helped Fujuki with healing Chihiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 am
Sero wondered a moment. "AHA! Here's a way!" Sero transformed into a good looking guy and whispered into Chihiro's ear. "Chihiro...wake up."

((Heh heh...I'm so evil twisted ))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 pm
((HAHA yup u are twisted ))
Fujuki started laughing even tho it wasnt the time to laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 pm
((hahaha funny! rofl twisted rofl ))
Khana tried not to laugh but she chuckled quietly so no one could hear her.Funny...funny..Sero when will you ever stop getting into trouble like that. rolleyes  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm
Fujuki's chakra started to go down while sh ehealed Chihiro, healing took alot of chakra outa her "Pleas hang in ther" she said as her chakra almost came to a zero but she still tried to help and use as much chakra as posible to help her....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:58 pm
"Fujuki your going to use up all your chraka stop....I'll help.." she said starting to help again.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Fujuki used up to much chakra on the way to save Khana "No im fine" she said as he vision started to turn blurry but pretended that she was fine she started to get dizzy but tried to ignore it....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:09 am
What is wrong with her she is going to faint or worst die if she uses too much of her chraka.Khana looked at Fujuki wondering how much chraka does she really have left.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Chihiro:...uhn...Sasuke...Sero...Fujuki...Khana......*hearts starts to slow down* Is this...the end?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 pm
Fujuki felt her heart beet slow down "NO!!!" she used twice as much chakra this time and had only a little bit left but she didnt care "Pleas stay with us!!!" she said to Chihiro....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:24 pm
I'll...try...Fujuki...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:33 pm
Sero looked around and then had a dangerous, but brilliant idea. "I never perfected this...but I found a tribe with this kind of abilities. I almost got it. I think I can do it..." Sero did some hand signs, while whispering, and his hands glowed transparent. "Hope this works." Sero gentilly phased his hand threw Chihiro and felt around for her heart (No if he touches anything, she won't die! Just telling ya!)). He soon found it and put one finger on it. My chakra, to you. Soon Chihiro glowed a second and Chihiro seemed fine. Sero fell back, very weakened. He had one eye open and the other eye closed.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces