Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:58 pm
The wolf growls louder, showing his teeth before howling and turning, jumping back into the forest without a trace, the way he looked at joe said something like, 'ill be back' (lolz). Reason stirrs a little but huffs "i wanna sleep" she muttered, but whenever she moved, it made her wince  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:00 pm
throws the cloak on her, covering her up. "Well that was... unusally. Thats the word to use." he says. "You okay?" he asked her.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:03 pm
Reason looks down before jumping down and wrapping herself up "Thanks" she mutters and nodds "yea im fine i guess, just one major sun burn" she hides part of her face which was red, and i mean really red, she sighs "its what i get for trying to walk out in the sunlight"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:05 pm
"well it's not that fun to come out only like 12 hours of night, instead of 24 hours of daylight. Or something like that." he looks around. "What was those wolves problem?"  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:10 pm
'i guess" she looks around before shrugging "beats me, i know all wolves hate vampires, so they probably smelt me and went to hunt me down, i dont know" she pushes back her strawberry blonde hair, her skin a light pinkish now "so tell me, why were you following me?" (gtg soon kk)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:15 pm
"Well I thought you were something else, I really didn't see who I was following. Also if I didn't follow you, you be toasted by know." he said, looking around if anyone else was around. (KK)  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:16 pm
Reason bites her lip then nodds in aggreement "thanks again" she said and kissed his cheek, she smiles and pulls the cloak tighter "can we find someplace to hide until is around noon? or do you have something to do?" she asked, looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:22 pm
Looks a bit shocked. Then snappes himself out of it. "Oh no. I have nothing to do. Absloutly nothing."  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:30 pm
she smiles "Cool" she starts walking then stops and looks back "you coming?" she asked, waiting for him to follow  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:34 pm
"Oh. Ya." he said walking towards her and follows her. 'Remember: Keep your guard up still.' he made a mental note into his head.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:40 pm
Reason turns and starts walking again, looking about to make sure no woves were around. they soon come across a big boulder around surrounding trees. she smiles and sharpens her claws then pushes it into the rock, something clicked then the ground beneath them opens and they drop through, they both land on something soft. Reason blinks and looks around "ahh well, welcome to well my old home" she stands, dusting herself off and taking off the cloak  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:43 pm
He gets up and looks around. "Wow. No one would have thought of coming down here." he says in amazement.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:45 pm
"yep" she smiles "its a secret place i go when i cant sleep or something" she walks out of the bedroom and into what looked like the kitchen "want anything?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:48 pm
"I'm fine." thinks a bit. "Does anyone else know about this place?"  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 pm
Reason leans against the wall and thinks "come to think of it, not really, i dont trust many vampires or humans or whatever, if i take them here then is one way to get myself killed" she looks at him "but... i sort of trust you, i mean, you helped me in a way" she turns and grabs a glass of water, taking a sip and looking about  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff