Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:41 pm
Under his helm, he was smiling. "Pathetic, mortal." He swing his swords in a circle above him, and the flames were sucked into the vortex. The swirling wind caught alight, and he could see his foe being gravitated toward him by the cyclonic air currents of his making.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:06 am
*Blink Blink* "....Wow......"  

T-A Reborn

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:59 am
"you still don't get it do you???" she laughed, "well i wish i could say it had been fun. But i'd be lying. ta ta!" sh eleft the room in one swift motion. "I have an apointment, but i'll see you in class in two hours." she turned to the princible."be back soon, don't miss me to much now.." and was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:37 pm
He stopped spinning the blades, putting out the flames immediately. "Evil truely lives on in that one... It does my heart good to see such talent." He then turned around, heading back to class. "Unfortunately, she seems to be the only worthy one here... They will not be pleased..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:20 pm
sh ecame back two hours later, "hello class, lets begin..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm
As She Glard At Her She Left The Class. "Huh...I'm Inperested. You Have Much Skill....Not That It Can Save You From ME....Well,I Bid You Ado...For Now....." She Than Teleported Out Of The Room.  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:35 pm
Vladmir let out agreat guffaw. "Quite clearly, she's jealous of your talent."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:14 pm
As She Walked Down The Hall,She Thout. ((Hump. She Would Never Defeat My Dark Form....This Is Just The Begining....))  

T-A Reborn

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:48 pm
she slightly rolled her eyes, " realy??? i dodn't notice. how boaringly dull, she acts like a three year old." she looked up at the rest of the class then, "get your weapons ready, i have little fuse to waist on you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 pm
He drew his blades, looking forward to the event.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:19 am
As She Left The Hall,She Ran Into As Man In A Dark Calok. ".......What The Hell Do You Whant?! I'm NOT In The Mood!" ~Man~ Ummm....So It IS You..... I Have Been Looking For You My Lady. Let Me Intraduse Myself. My Name Is Lord Nator.....But You,My Lady May Call Be Doom Knight! "So...What Do You Whant?" What Do I Whant? I Whant YOU My Love.... "Wha....What?" Doom Knight Than Grabed Her And Kidnapped Her To His Dungain. Whan Thay Got There,He Shaceled Her Neck,And Gagged Her And Sad How He Will Marry Her,Have Kids And Trane Tham To Someday Kill Her Is She Ever Tryed To Run Away. "Muff Uffa FAUUMM!" Oh,I'm Sorry.....I Can't Heir You! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! With A Look Of No Hape On Her Face,She Sat Thare And Cryed As He Left Her There. ((If Onley I Had Someone To Save Me.....But I Don't. No One Would Save A Moster Like Me....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:48 pm
(You're not a monster. Far from it; you are a high spirit. You have energy, with little control, and no purpose but to have fun. While you may not quite know how to do some things, you do them because it's fun to do them, and that spirit's admirable. You're not a monster; you have merely cast yourself into darkness. Let us pull you into the light.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:43 am
As She Was In Shock,She Could Heir A Voice.((Who...Whos There?!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:21 am
she was behind her, "me..." she drew her weapon, "is this scum-bag causing trubble, cause its been a while since i tasted blood..." she looked eager.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:33 am
((Yo...You Can Raed My Mind?!)) As She Sat There Hoping Not To Get Killed,She Looked Up At Her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff