Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:47 pm
Sero rubbed his spot a bit more, then a few moments later started laughing. "Yeah, I know how your crazy reflexes work! I just sometimes forget! I'll remember from now on."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Fujuki just stayed looking a t the sky, then smiling a little "...yeah..." she said thinking about her past [outa th ebluse XP]  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Sero smiled at her and got up. "Okay, with that outta' the way, what shall we do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:04 pm
"hmmm..... eek RAMEN!!" she said looking at everyone to see if they all wanted to go eat ramen...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:04 am
Khana watched in amazment at what Sero had just done.Good Old Sero....getting into trouble like that.Khana put her hands on her hips and said "Sure we can go to get ramen".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:21 am
Sero smiled. "I'm good for ramen! I've been hungry all day, as usual!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:36 am
Ooo I want to join!

Gaian name: twilight_animeprincess
Character name: Inoue Ukitake
Powers: Her bloodline limit, lots of fire, wind and shadow jutsus
Crush: no one at the moment..
Bio: Inoue was originally from Suna but she was adopted by another ninja family and they moved to Konoha when she was four. She has made it her dream to find out who her real family is and what happened to them.

Apperance: She looks like this except her eyes are a little more greenish...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:52 pm
Fujuki smiled "Okay then, lets go" she said leading the way.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 pm
Khana followed.Khana hadn't eaten either so she was also starving."I haven't had ramen in a while.What about you guys?" she said said quietly,playing with her fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:51 pm
Sero shook his head side to side. "Well I haven't had some ramen in a whole hour! So yeah...I'm starving!" Sero laughed at his own hunger.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Fujuki laughed "Yeah i havent had ramen in a while" she said looking up at the sky....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:50 pm
"Two years for me.I can't wait to taste the noodles again" she said licking her lips."So I guess we are going to pay for our own ramen and if that is thats fine with me" she said smiling.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Fujuki smiled and looked at Khana "No ill pay" she said then looking bac at the sky and closed her eys as she walked.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:07 am
"No really its okay I'll pay" she said looking at Fujuki.Khana was now looking at the sky to see what Fujuki was looking at.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Fujuki turned bac around to look at them and laughed "No its fine i havent seen you in a while so il pay for you okay?No your not gunna pay and thats that. end of descussion" she said turning bac around and closed her eyes and humed a tune she made up when she was little....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff