Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:17 am
"I finally found the stupid cave..." Inoue mumbled to herself as she walked in. She looked up and saw that Flame and Chihiro had already arrived. "Hey," Inoue called out to them as she went to lean against the wall of the cave opposite of them. She sat down on the floor and waited for Fujuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:31 am
((no one is posting today evil evil evil ))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Fujuki wa;led up to the cave and took a deep breath and walked in....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:14 pm
*Chihiro was waiting for him*

"Hey guys"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:16 pm
"Hey," Inoue responded. "So, why did you want to talk to us?" She looked up at Chihiro from her spot on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Fujuki finaly reached the location where everyone was in time to here Inoue's question....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:22 am
((Sry I was gone...I have wirk from 3-12 on saterdays....tomarrow I might not even get on...sorry...))
Flame closed his eyes. He opened them to see glints on everyone. Chihiro's was in the center of her chest, Inoue's on her forehead, Fujuki's was right above he belly button and Flame aready knew his was under his collor-bone. "I have a preety strong feeling I aready know what." Flame said with a blank face. "This is about the powers."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:16 am
"Yes...and about H.H.A...we have to find a way to conrtol or powers and use them...while not attracting their attention...in other words...protecting ourselfs"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:19 am
Powers what powers?.Khana's legs started to hurt now.What is happening to my legs.Rubbing her knees she let go of her grip of the branch in the tree and she fell.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 am
"What the-!" Inoue yelled as a scream and the sound of branches breaking was heard from outside the cave. "Who was that?! Somebody followed us!" She whirled around and faced the entrance of the cave.  

twilight_animeprincess

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:42 am
Khana had twisted her ankle so she couldn't run away, she was stuck there to be found by them.
((yayz! my person is about to be caught yayz!WAIT why am i cheering question question ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 am
"Let's go check it out, we can't let them get away...What if they heard us?"
Inoue whispered to the rest of the group frantically.  

twilight_animeprincess

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Gaian name:kitty1648

Char name:Kitty Uchiha

Char age:13

Species:mori

Power level:1

Power element:fire, wind, water, earth, lightning, ice

Bio:Kitty's parents were killed by Itachi during the Uchiha clan massacre, like Sasuke, she swears revenge against Itachi
Other: she discovers her powers on her first day at school

Apperance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 pm
((just ta let ya guys know...we dont know about the H.H.A. so we cant talk about it.....))
Fujuki turned twards the entrance.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 pm
I knew this would be useful.... Flame thought unwrapping his swords hilt and drawing it from its sleth. He walk out of the cave and walked staight for the tree. As soon as he got around the bushes and pointed his sword at the evesdropper. "Khana?" Flame said dropping his sword to his side  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games