Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 pm
She screams and covers her eyes, the light hurting her. Nightmare whispers a spell and a black shadow covers over her, blocking most of the light. Under her eyes it was a pinkish red color, standing out from the purpleish color under her eyes from lack of sleep. She moves her hands in a prayer like and says a spell. Her form starts changing, her nails forming into claws, her hair growing even longer and her fangs slide down "okay...lets do this" she said her voice sounding like a hiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:19 pm
"I was wondering when you'd be showing your true power." He held out a hand and moved the fingers in a 'bring it on' gesture.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm
"sorry it took so long" she grins flashing her fangs "im sure your blood taste as good as it smells" she said while crouching, she flies at him before disappear from his sight and then reapearing behind him, she pokes him in a 'tag your it' manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:42 pm
He smiled, and spun in place like a top, drilling into the ground. His tunnel collapsed behind him; he was completely hidden under the earth. He began to feel out with his Ki, finding the crack in every stone, the composition of the earth, and the location of his opponent. Soon, he would bring about his attack...

(But for now, I'm going to bed. Ta-ta! Fakir and Shakir say hi!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 pm
"what the..." she jumps up and grabs a hold of the tree branch that was nearby, she spun and crouches on the branch, looking around for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm
He focused his Ki into the earth around him, making great concentrations of energy in key places. He thrust his hand into the earth below him, stretching it as far as he could. In all the concentrated areas, identical copies of the arm shot up; he had messed with the very fabric of time and space itself. A forest of arms shot up from the ground, stretching toward the sky and impaling several objects.

He then retracted his arm, and sat still, panting heavily. It took a great deal of energy to perform that move, to tear space in such a way. He had hoped he got her; he wouldn't be able to fight well in this condition...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:30 pm
"AHH!" She screams as something shoots up from the ground and knocks down the tree she was in "f and A" she said gets up, almost dodging another thing that shot up from the ground, almost. "Mother of God" she shouts clutching her arm, an odd way it was, it was probably broken or something, blood slid down her arm and this made her realize she hasnt fed in a while, making the healing process much more slower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm
After resting a bit, he concentrated his Ki again. "One last shot... Then I`m going to take a nap..." He fired his Scatter Beam into the earth beneath him. On the surface, a veritable fireworks display of light and colour burst forth from the ground, incinerating several trees and objects in the vicinity. The earth in the area was gone; Ivan was clearly visible in the 20-foot ditch. He promptly passed out, bleeding blue blood from the corner of his mouth...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Nightmare screams a bloodcurling scream, the light hurting her in so many ways. When it was over she was curled up, a shadow covering her but it was just kind of hiding her. She was covering her face, her eyes bloodshot red and her face was a bright red. "********" she whispered, blind for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:43 pm
His body was in critical condition from over-exertion. His heart was slowing, and his breaths were shallow at best.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:59 pm
*walks out of nearby bushes with a claymore at ready stance*...oh god....what happened... *drops the sword and pulls a first aid kit out of his backpack he runs over to ivan* no good...she cant see shell just hit me when i approach....oh well *walks to ivan and shakes her* hey are you alive? *feels for a pulse*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 pm
His body temperature began to drop...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 pm
( I like soy-milk, thankyouverymuch!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 pm
"AHH!" she grabs his wrist "who are you?" she asked moving her hair out of her face and tried to look at him, but all she saw was a blurr, she blinks "ow..." she said hand still clasped around his wrist "im fine, jus blinded for the moment and my arm is broken but im okay, just need to feed. Oh and check on Yvan, i dont think he is well" Nightmare slowly sits up, releasing his wrist and gripping her arm.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 am
...i need to see if hes alive will you be ok for just a moment?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff