Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:38 pm
"Makes sense. I guess if you are threatened by a spell, you become part of the duel."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:14 pm
"ravenclaw  

browneyedemo

blaisred

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:50 pm
Christian seeing that no one was paying attention to the kid held up by his ancle, saw that he was aiming his wand at Walt. Shot a body bind curse at him......
"Wee man i asked what this was about....you should tell me before i throw you down the tower"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm
raven thinks *protifisuc totallus*(i suck at spelling) and the kid in the air froze  

browneyedemo

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:58 pm
((they fly into the air by there ankle.. and who was the curse directed to?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:32 am
(the one cursing other ppl sorry ment to put one)  

browneyedemo

blaisred

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:15 pm
Getting no reply from either of the boys Christian walked away towords the great hall to find somthing to eat. On his way down to the hall he ran into Proffeser Zolander, the defence against the dark arts teacher.
"Hello Professer, how are you today?"
"im fine i just came over to see what all the comotion was about....i heard it from my office and wanted to figure out what could be disturbing me from half way accross the school"
" o its nothing professer, i handled it just a little domestic dispute between twostudents"
"Very well Christian....and by the way...stop luming over peple its a little disturbing"
and with that he walked away and Christian was back on his way to find somthing to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 pm
"zollander scares me just a bit" she said to noone in paricular  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:49 pm
"Zollander hates me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:56 pm
"whats your name again? and why." she asked wondering how she had missed him being so close by her that he could actually hear her  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:59 pm
"Hmm? What'd you say? Oh, I'm Walt. I get into a lot of trouble. I'm the only Slytherin that's not a pure blood. No one knows how I got in."

(That just brought a thought to mind. Why did the sorting hat think of Slytherin for Harry's house when he wasn't a pure blood? Slytherin only allowed pure bloods.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:03 pm
(have you not read the 7th book or what?? voldy got in hes a half and harry had his part soul in him)

"oh i'm a ravenclaw. and i dont kno how i got in there either." she said turning to look at him  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:23 pm
(I've read it, I'm just a total moron. Anyway, Voldimort is a direct descendant of Slytherin, so now that makes sense. So is Harry since he had a bit of him in him. But, I don't think any others would get in, so I have to eventually think of a reason, but I can't think of one yet.)

"wha?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 pm
"i dont kno how i got in Ravenclaw. me da was in griffindor me mum the same and my da's side of the family was in Slytherin, my mum the same as her." she explained  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 pm
"Right. I think I understand. Maybe. What's your name?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items