Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:05 am
As She Was Asleep,She Started Thinking. ((s**t! What The Hell Just Happed? How Could He Not Wish The Human's Death?! Grrr....I WILL Kill That Human....If It's The Last Thing I Do!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 pm
The Professor looked at Necris claw as he was lifted off the ground. A grin crossed over his face then he started to speak. Uuhhhh....I....they are at my lab...on the other side of the forest. He sounded rather meek as he spoke.

There isn't a single thing you could ever do for them. You may think you are free but that is only because you are strong. Those that are not strong can only enjoy a certain amount of freedom. I....realize why my last pokeball I threw was empty. He paused for a about ten seconds then started up again, "so from one Pokemon to another I have to ask you". Is it ok to allow those around you to live blindly? To never realize there hidden potential....this world would be such a greater place if everyone realized there potential. All I can do is help these creatures in that task because that is the world we live in. And one day I seek to find the three hidden gems.

Now enough talk.....AGILITY!!! The Professor spoke that word and within seconds he had broken free of Necris grasp and was standing a foot to his left. He was sort of crouched down with his right foot facing behind him and the fingers on his right hand facing the ground. He stood up a bit straighter after the light skid on the ground that followed his mad dash made at high speed.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:50 am
"Huh....?" She Had Snaped Out Of It. "I...I Know What He Sad. Was It Just A Lie? Of Is That How He Feels...? Whatever It Is.....What He's Doing To Pokemon If Unforgiveabile! I Can't Just Let Him Do This,So He Will Die Next Time.....It's All We Can Do To Stop This." She Than Got Up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:37 pm
The Professor closed his eyes with a smile on his face while facing toward the Dragonair. I have plans for you, come with me and I shalt make you strong. Like you actually had a choice...pssssstt....!!! He opened his eyes revealing part of what he really was. They were gleaming the most fierce red that this world had to offer. A pure red with a white dot in the middle of his left eye. He was in fact mostly blind in the other eye.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:02 pm
"Make Me Strong? HA! I Have All The Power I Need! By The Way....Your VARY Ugly..." She Smerked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 am
"I'm sorry human, your plans end here." Necris held out his hand and aimed it at the professor. "Shadow pulse." A ring of dark energy flew from Necris. "And this time you shall not break free." Necris ran at the professor with his claw out. It was glowing blue.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 pm
"Oh Ya...Your So Dead...." She Was Happy To See His Power.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm
The Professor smiled throwing his hands out in front of him. SHADOW BALL, a spark of dark energy started from in between his hands then formed into an energy orb. He then pushed the ball of energy forward and watched as it cut right through Necris attack and continued onward toward him. He then stood in a defensive stance ready to Slash at Necris as soon as he came within range.

Power........!! Pssst, you mistake the power you have now for something greater than it is young Dragonair. Neither one of you are a match for me, not only have I lived for longer than both of you put together. I've also endured great physical training and hardships you have only read about in books.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Necris easily threw the shadow ball away. "And you mistake my own power for something you have never experienced." Necris started copying himself. "Double Team." He repeated used the skill until there was a massive amount of him. "And you shall fall to us."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:38 pm
The Professor used Agility on himself running and slashing the nearest target. Alas, there is a reason I'm trying to knock you out and not capture you. Because your potential is far lower than your level of power. There wouldn't be much I could teach you and even less hidden within. Now come at me with your best attack and I shall show you how truly inferior you really are.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:17 am
She Gasped And Started To Think...((Damm It! He's Not Just Some Human. How Can We Beat This Guy?...............I...I Guess I Have No Chaoce.....)) "Stop.....I..I Will Come With You... I Can Now Feel The Power You Hold....None Of Us Can Beat You....Not Like This."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:39 am
kitty was angered by everything. ''roar of time'' she said to herself using dialga's signature attack.

hydox ducked down, knowing what she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 pm
"There is no such thing as a strong attack, only an attack with the full soul power of the user. I cannot unleash the true soul until you find the one whom i care for the most." Necris and his clones started sending shadow balls at the professor at random intervals. "You cant block them all and you cant send them back. Whatcha gonna do?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:37 am
"Huh...? *Sigh*" She Than Just Jumped Out Of The Way Into A Tree. ((*Sigh*....And I'm Just Not Here...))  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 am
kitty launched herself at the professor using dark claw.

hydrox tried to stop her but couldn't.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces