Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ōkami Kasumi {Previously Chaos Blackhart <3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:38 pm
lol you see what I mean Chaos razz I know how to keep myself safe razz

just recently there was this guy i was seeing and in may we agreed to go out. but then after that no calls no hanging out... nothing. so I started trying to slowly work up the courage to ask him whats going on, and wanted a chance to talk in person but never got that chance. so a few days ago i was on facebook. and I woke up to him broadcasting that hes in a relationship. now that was either to give me a hint that he doesnt like me any more or that he decided to do this and not even tell me anything...well I guess I have my answer now :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:48 pm
i l-love you ^////^ and chaos, oh and Kaos and everyone! 3nodding wow i am a w***e  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:57 pm
hahah why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:07 pm
cuz i kinda have more than one gf sweatdrop but they all know about eachother and accept it cuz well idk why but they love me and i love them, i love Megan the most 3nodding but i feel bad about sometimes even tho its really for them and all, cuz since i love them i want them to be happy, plz dont hate me for my stupidity cry  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:33 pm
lol ur funny razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 pm
why am i funny  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Well, if the girls accept it... x=

Chaos isn't one for having more then one significant other. ^^; But if other people are, then that's their choice... x=  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:50 pm
*hugs chaos* you are so amazings!

you are such a flirt

so, atleast maybe i can tell someone i like them and not chicken out like you, you are even too scare to tell Hanako.

hes got you there Ashura. heh, poor Ashura. heh heh heh

shut up Jack!  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:17 pm
Chaos Blackhart
Well, if the girls accept it... x=

Chaos isn't one for having more then one significant other. ^^; But if other people are, then that's their choice... x=

I have to agree whole heartedly with you on that 3nodding
with me its all about trust of one person at a time not five or how ever many. and if that one person can't show me that they are going to be responsible while with me then I'm sorry I cant have it :/
Communication to a good relationship is key, and in my last "thing" there was close to none which is one big reason why it fell apart like it did.
if the person is able to show that I can trust them though, I will be greatful and loyal 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:27 pm
heh, you ppl i need help, megan wont show any affection to me, i feel pain in my heart cuz of it but i love her too much so i try to ignore it  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:42 pm
Coldfront44
heh, you ppl i need help, megan wont show any affection to me, i feel pain in my heart cuz of it but i love her too much so i try to ignore it

maybe she found out about those other girls wink ... or maybe she just doesnt feel like showing u anything right now. I get like that too razz I hate having to be soo mushy all the time xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:43 pm
Well, the best thing to do is confront her about it. x= You'll get nowhere by just guessing or ignoring the problem...

Just ask her if she has something she needs to talk about, or you could just go for the frontal of 'Why don't you show affection to me anymore?'  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:58 pm
she hasnt really shown affection to me ever, she has told me about her feelings sometimes and tells me when something really bad happens. but not ever once has she told me she loved me first with out me asking, and i have confronted her and she said sorry like she always does but i am not bothered much by it well i try not to since i am the only person she has ever felt the feeling of love towards, infact im her first boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:08 pm
Coldfront44
she hasnt really shown affection to me ever, she has told me about her feelings sometimes and tells me when something really bad happens. but not ever once has she told me she loved me first with out me asking, and i have confronted her and she said sorry like she always does but i am not bothered much by it well i try not to since i am the only person she has ever felt the feeling of love towards, infact im her first boyfriend.

maybe thats why she hasnt said she loves u. usually it takes a whileuntill people tell the other person that they love them. I'm 19 and I dont think I've actually fallen in love yet. shes probably still trying to get comfortable with whats going on. the worst thing u can do is expect someone to say I love you when you first meet them, but I know whats probably not the case razz  

TsukinoLuffy

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:12 pm
^ ^; Nyaan... Chaos doesn't really have an answer for this, and she is very sorry for it. v.v

She doesn't think that she should give out dating advice, anyway. ^^;

But I do hope that you and your girlfriend work out, hon. x=

Like Yolei-chan said, it might take a bit for her to warm up to the idea. Girls show affection at different rates, and different ways of showing it. Maybe she already has given you affection in her own way, but you're just not aware of it yet. x=  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games