Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:27 pm
(((It's been 08 for me for several hours xD. It's now the wee hours. Yay for insomnia. Sometimes I feel like I've been awake my whole life and sleep is just a myth.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:42 pm
"I feel the same way. This new year has got to turn out better than the one that just passed."  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:56 pm
"Oh, my." Lerina looked around from where she was sitting, "I seemed to have spaced ut for a minute."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 am
Leans back into the shadows resting in the ballroom making himself invisible as possible having already arrived fashionably late and, observes his fellow vampires in action.  

Lloyd_Irving_Idealist

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:12 am
Lerina let out a yawn and started for the exit. She needed some rest but would be back tomorrow.

((Night, everyone))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 am
*bows in apology* I'm sorry, I seem to have gotten myself caught up in more than one thing. Wishing the best for this new year for everyone!

*salutes Ars* Thank you again for the invite, but I must be off. Morning is soon to follow.

(^^; got caught up in Besieged in FFXI... To Ars- the past year's been something of a pain, but I have plans to help improve the outcome of this one!)  

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:22 am
comes in so late to the party everyone is off in their own little world or in intimate groups. her hair is disheveled and theres confetti still clinging to it from the party before, her eyes sweep arounf the room and find a couch and an unattended bottle of the best house drink, she pours herself a glass and sips it quietly, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:36 am
Trendy wakes up from a much needed nap.
"uggh, Where'd everyone go..."  

nerves end

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Axed

Star-Crossed Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:12 am
Axed walks through the doors, seeing the trails of the others that had begun the party. "Happy New Year," she smiled briefly and fluttered over to the bar-side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:19 am
Axed turns to look out the window quickly, the sky shined in a dark ice blue. Although the morning was rising slowly; she moved out of the light. The sun did always hurt her glowing white skin. Axed closed the blinds to seal the light behind the walls.

"I should take a nap too.. i only got 4 hours sleep last night.. and it was in a humans' car." She sighed and whisked off.  

Axed

Star-Crossed Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She entered the ballroom, pretty and graceful as always. Her black hair pushed back behind her shoulders, hanging in loose curls; done especially for the occasion.
She entered slowly, making an entrance. Arriving fashionably late, she moved smoothly towards the beverage table and stood alone, surveying her surroundings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:03 am
no one's been in here for hours... ok then, I guess I'll leave again.  

-Darth Oreo-

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 am
Dulcineo entered, looking a bit frillier than usual, though still relatively modest with his attire, and he was dragging Julius (who was almost absurdly overdressed, but that was normal) by the arm behind him. It surely was too far into the party now for their lateness to be considered "fashionable," but the fact was that they simply hadn't found their invitation until quite recently. Julius had suggested just blowing it off; Dulcineo, of course, wouldn't have any of that.

They both looked around once they were in and, observing the general quietness of the atmosphere, Dulcineo decided against a boisterous Happy New Year!, and he cursed his lateness. Instead, he began glancing around for signs of anyone he knew, and gave Julius a nudge.
"Hey, I'll bet I know who you're looking for..."
"Shut up. I don't see those two anywhere, anyway."
"'Those two'? Come on now."
"Cut it out. Let's just get a drink and wait to see who shows back up."
"Yes, let's."
And they did just that, leaning side-by-side against a wall, each with a drink in hand.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff