Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Name: Kaoru
Appearance: User Image
Species: Unknown
Weapon/Powers: Carries no weapons; has the power to control all elements
Bio: She appeared on this earth only knowing her name and one other.. Sano. She doesn't know how to find him, but seeking him is the only thing she can do. She still knows little about the power she has, but is mysterious in the long run. She only talks when necessary, but is very cautious.
(sano is taken sorry)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:13 pm
I open my eyes only to realize that I'm laying on a cold floor. I stare at the sky wondering 'where... am I?...  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:30 pm
"Hmm, well I guess that makes sense you know I have decided on something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 pm
Salem Delgado
"Hmm, well I guess that makes sense you know I have decided on something..."
what is it? "sha asks afraid he will leave her"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 pm
I sit up to look around 'Sano?...' I hold my hand up to my head 'Who is Sano?... Or better yet... what am I doing here?...' I take my hand off my head and stand up 'I think I have to find him... whoever he is...' I put my hand to my head as I almost fall over 'My head...why does it hurt so much...'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Sitting up I looked at her "If you wish...I can help you search for your daughters..." He said as a tingle went up his spine 'What was that?'  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 pm
IC: I take a step forward as my hand slides down 'I can't let that bother me... I have to find Sano...' I take a deep breath and walk into the cold night, looking around as I go.

OOC: What place are you guys at? A forest, a city?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:28 pm
OOC: City, welcome by the way!  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 pm
OOC: Thanks ^^

IC: As I walk in the cold ally ways of the city, I look over to see Diva with Sano. I gasp with surprise a little to loud and jump behind a wall to hide. 'Who are those two?... One has really blue beautiful eyes... are they friendly?...' My heart pounds faster as I think of a way to get myself out of this situation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:01 am
I felt another shiver travel upp my spine this one stronger that the last 'What is causing that?' I thought looking around.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:08 am
'What do I do?...' I thought as I tried to calm myself down. 'Calm down Kaoru... there's no need to panic...' I peeked around the corner to see what they were doing only to once again, hold my hand up to my head. 'What... is this...' I start to sweat and become faint only to close my eyes and fall forward; landing on the ground revealing myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:20 am
I the noise and turned to see a girl passed out in the ally "Hey are you okay?!" I called trying run over only to collapse as my spine felt like it had shards of ice jammed into it 'What is happening?'  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:32 am
OOC: My character also has healing powers, wishes to find her memory, and has a voice like an angel lol (sorry didn't mention)

IC: I turn my head with one eye open to see Sano collapsed as well. As my head keeps killing me, I try to stand up. 'Maybe... I could help him... just.. stand up...' As I'm finally able to stand, I start walking over to him slowly, and when I get to his side I fall to my knees. "Don't worry.... I can help...." I try to comfort him while my head pulses pain throughout my body. I raise my hand over his spine and a green ora surrounds me; I close my eyes and try to relax as I begin to heal him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:12 am
Sayuri sat there next to kay as she watched the strange girl heal sano., she walked over to where diva was and asked her" who's that girl with sano?"  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:38 am
Salem Delgado
Sitting up I looked at her "If you wish...I can help you search for your daughters..." He said as a tingle went up his spine 'What was that?'
really you would do that for me thank you than so much" she said crying tears of joy"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff