Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:23 pm
"hey..."SHe said softly The girls looked at him and her instantly leaving them alone. THey knew exactly who he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:19 pm
He walked forward until he was right in front of her. "I need to talk to you. Now before you tell me to leave or whatever I would it to be known that it took me months being lost in France to find," he said feeling certain that she was going to reject him.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:32 pm
She nodded and looked him in the eyes. " come on.." She took his hand and lead him back to the mansion which was very close. She sat him down at the table in the large dining room. She sat by him and looked into his eyes. " i promise i wont reject you right now...just tell me why you wanted to see me "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:45 pm
"I want you to come back with me. Not having at the farmhouse is making me insane," he explained unsure of how to really say what he wanted to say.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:49 pm
She narrowed her eyes at him and tilted her head. "...are you...returning my feelings for you ? "She asked looking deep into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:51 pm
He sighed. "Yes okay. I have unknowning fallen in love with. When you left it made me feel sick not being able to at least see you which made me ticked off enough to trash my office before I left," he admitted.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:53 pm
She smiled and stood. " well then, lets get back then. I'll clean your office up and even make it so it will be much harder for you to trash "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:59 pm
He looked shocked and stood up. "Seriously?" he asked surprised she didn't reject him or something. "You seriously want to come back with me?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:06 pm
SHe nodded smiling. "come on..i want to go back with you...i was at my happiest at the farmhouse...with you "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 pm
Blinks and slowly smiles. "Uh...wow...I've never heard anything like that before," he said happily. "Well lets get your stuff together and get going then."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:10 pm
Sasha smiled and sighed. " i dont have anything with me...i only had my heels and cell wiht me with you...thats all i have here "She said slipping on her heels again. the dress just made her prettier if it was possible..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:15 pm
"Then on the way back we should get you more clothes. We don't usually keep clothes on hand for women," he said. "You know you look wonderful in that dress."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 pm
She blushed and shrugged. " only if you wish...and thank you " she said as she hugged his arms. She sighed and felt so at ease close to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 pm
He wrapped his arms around her. "Yes lets do it. That way you don't have to wear the same clothes all time and your welcome," he said to her quietly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:30 pm
After they had gotten her the most expensive clothes she would allow(which wasnt that much) She was with him soon back at the Farmhouse. " so i'm guessing i'm officially yours: SHe mumbled as she leaned against him. She smiled up at him and just hugged his arm.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff